conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 05:07

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you are the CEO of a huge company that somehow gets frequent headlines in major news outlets, you HAVE to be ready to be called to testify SOMETIME. It goes with the territory. I don't feel sorry at all.

conception_native_0123

Local time
I agree doc. I was just impressed with zuck's turning around and apologizing to the crowd, after the republican's proposal. Didn't think I would see that.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:07
poor Z, he just isn't comfortable up there - I ALMOST feel sorry for him.
Making the apology on the spot was good PR and showed great situational awareness in recognizing what a shit he would look like if he declined.

I also have no sympathy for these people. They don't allow their children to use social media. They don't allow it in their private schools either. They KNOW how addictive it is and how bad it is for impressionable young children.

Somehow their software is johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to identifying a conservative position and squashing it like a bug but yet they can't recognise bullying. They're as bad as the Biden administration's DOI (Department of Injustice) 6 people are going to jail for 10 years for praying at an abortion clinic.
And yet, the pro -Hamas protesters who shut down Union station in DC and blocked several highways yesterday didn't even get arrested. The FACE act also covers places of worship. Crickets there. Somehow, the Biden DOI never investigated any of the many disruptions during their term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom