Condolences (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 22:33
To our UK members on the news of Prince Philip's death, my condolences. The death of a former US President here in the states is still a big deal so I cant imagine how it is for you.

99 years is a HELL of a run...

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Yesterday, 19:33
He was like an old granddad - not "PC" correct -but a bit of a lad even in his 90's with an eye for the ladies
legend ..

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:33
Prince Philip was pretty important to the UK for a very long time. We are saddened by your loss.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:33
His was a name we heard frequently here in the USA, mostly as a loving and loyal companion to his wife, HRH Elizabeth II. May she and her citizens find solace in this loss of a person known around the world.

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:33
Very sad news. However expected a loved one's demise might be, it's always difficult when it happens. HRH Prince Philip made a great contribution to the Queen, his family, and the country, and will leave a large space to fill in every organisation to which he belonged in any capacity. RIP.
I don't think Prince Andrew has released a statement, and that seems a shame to me. Surely no-one would begrudge him that?

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:33
Condolences. He is to be remembered as the first member of the British royal family to appear in a televised interview. The one who opened the door to the public. Salute for the 99 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom