Conspiracies, Illuminati, Cults - Wierd Stuff (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 00:57
P.S. must i have to tell you multiple times I AM ENGLISH....

If you wish, although nobody has said any different.
You don't have to be American to make a typical American comment, referring to bottoms a lot and using the word " guy" just smacks of Americanism. It's not really British.

Col

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
If you wish, although nobody has said any different.
You don't have to be American to make a typical American comment, referring to bottoms a lot and using the word " guy" just smacks of Americanism. It's not really British.

Col

What is your problem with American terminology? and i referred to it once, i would hardly call that a lot?

you must have had a really anti-american family. Open your mind, most Americans embrace English culture as do i embrace American Culture.

Finally - Why in any way would it be a problem if i weren't British? people come from many countries who live in Britain - more often then not now a days. I on the other hand was born here and i am white British, just because i use American terminology once in a while doesn't make me any less British.

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
Yesterday, 20:57

I've had farts that have made more sense than this?

I've had farts that have made more sense than this?
Canadianism? :O

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
o.0 It really wasn't Hahahaha. Maybe I'm just as crude! >: D

PyroMorph

Local time
If only i could post pictures ;)

Why does farting associate with Canadians then Mr Dan! :p

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Canadianism Indeed! - Doing fine today BlueIshDan?

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
As fine as can be, continuing my journey on learning everything IT :D lol
Good news too, I've been head hunted for a government position here in our city.
Might get it might not, meh. Haha

Yourself?

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Sounds Great!!!

Where may i ask is our city? All the best bud, Need someone with a head on their shoulders there ;)

Good luck with the "All things IT" :confused: - What you learning about at the moment?

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
My city is Saint John, New Brunswick.

I'm working on my responsive web design skills at the moment.

Also taking a course on Interactive 3D designs which covers a large array of foundation computer graphics knowledge. Really fun.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Sounds tricky :p

and oh so you are Canadian! Canadianism indeed ;)

and computer graphics is always fun - I, Myself have completed a lvl 3 diploma in IT which we looked at a range of subjects - one of which was computer graphics, i particularly enjoyed those subjects :p

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
Awesome :D theres something called WebGL now that allows you to write to the html5 canvas.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Sounds interesting! I shall have to have a look into it :p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
What is your problem with American terminology?

Nothing, but we see it alot in films and on TV, and I think that when the British try to use it, it just doesn't work. Am I not entitled to an opinion? Oh no, I'm bad old Col, not entitled to opinions or I get banned.

you must have had a really anti-american family.

No, not really, actually my parents went there for a holiday once.

Open your mind, most Americans embrace English culture as do i embrace American Culture.

"American culture"? Is that an oxymoron? Although I understand it to be true that some houses date back as far as the early 1990's

Finally - Why in any way would it be a problem if i weren't British?

No problem at all. Obviously living in the West Midlands though, the chances could be very high that you could have been Johnny Foreigner.

Actually, just for the record, I like Americans.

They are usually ultra polite, have fab cars from the 60's, superb music like Count Basie, Buddy rich, Elvis of course and the brilliant Everly Brothers.
I like the way they struggle with geography and world affairs and their difficulty speaking, spelling and understanding English.

Col

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Yesterday, 19:57
It's endearing how your prejudices show you to be even more parochial than the stereotypical American you try to describe.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
It's endearing how your prejudices show you to be even more parochial than the stereotypical American you try to describe.

"Parochial" = relating to a church parish. Back on the religious fairy story again?

Please no.

Col

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Yesterday, 19:57
"Parochial" = relating to a church parish. Back on the religious fairy story again?

Please no.

Col

Seeing as you obviously had to look the word up and were either too unintelligent or too unobservant to read the OTHER definition of the word ("Having a limited or narrow outlook or scope" - Oxford English Dictionary), you have absolutely no business criticizing anyone else's outlook, intelligence, or most especially, their English.

Just the fact that you thought *I* was bringing up religion proves my point for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom