Conspiracies, Illuminati, Cults - Wierd Stuff (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 17:06
If Ebola turns out to be real - there is "apparently" a cure at hand -. . . . . .

Tell that to the three people who have Ebola in a Texas hospital, and the thousands who have it in west Africa who are most likely to die soon.

Col

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Tell that to the three people who have Ebola in a Texas hospital, and the thousands who have it in west Africa who are most likely to die soon.

Col

That would be the case - but do you really think governments would give people the cure willingly? and miss out thousand upon millions in money? Hell no !

This is also the case with things such as diabetes - there are only things in which can treat diabetes never cure. That is because treatment is expensive and funds them great deals of money. I have never heard them say they are looking for a cure to diabetes? i think the figure they earn from people with diabetes (which is growing consistently) is around £250 billion . a cure would then deprive them of this money.

Read another article this morning that in fact the people who are dying from "Ebola" isn't actually the Ebola - but the Vaccines they are giving them.

People of Africa and Sierra Leone are actually driving Red Cross out of their countries cause they are noticing that people who are vaccinated are actually the ones who die.

One more question : Why haven't they shut their borders yet? my guess cause they don't need to cause it isn't contagious but is actually given to them via a "Vaccine".

Makes sense because if it was airborne or contagious a lot more would have died in my opinion.

"Scared of Ebola , take the Vaccine " - which is what im assuming was a precaution of treating patients with Ebola. (may explain why the nurse wearing full protective gear contracted it?)

TAKE NOTE : BEFORE SLANDERING OPINIONS, THE THINGS I SAY ARE USUALLY STRAY THOUGHTS NOT FACTS.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
TAKE NOTE : BEFORE SLANDERING OPINIONS, THE THINGS I SAY ARE USUALLY STRAY THOUGHTS NOT FACTS.

"Stray" ,that is putting it mildly , the wild rambling so may also explain the excruciatingly poor English sprayed through the posts.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
"Stray" ,that is putting it mildly , the wild rambling so may also explain the excruciatingly poor English sprayed through the posts.

Brian

Get a grip - don't have anything constructive? I don't have time for your posts.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Get a grip - don't have anything constructive? I don't have time for your posts.

Given your lack of current affairs knowledge, I can only conclude you must be an American.

Perhaps you could explain how a Spanish nurse in Madrid contracted Ebola. Maybe she snogged the patient.

Oh and there is no need to lay into Brian. Try working out why Brian posted what he did. It's up to you what posts you read, try reading yours, they are fantasy.

Col

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Given your lack of current affairs knowledge, I can only conclude you must be an American.

Perhaps you could explain how a Spanish nurse in Madrid contracted Ebola. Maybe she snogged the patient.

Oh and there is no need to lay into Brian. Try working out why Brian posted what he did. It's up to you what posts you read, try reading yours, they are fantasy.

Col

Oh my god , do i have to spell it out for you. You obviously have not been taught to read above the previous posts.

She got injected with the "Vaccine" which most probably holds the Virus itself, many people are viewing this as a population control issue now.

No i am not american, but i see no reason why that would be a bad thing? that of course would be prejudice, so i suggest you hush before the actual Americans have to speak to you. (The Americans i have spoke to are actually very intelligent and nice people - which currently is more than i can say for you)

And for that last part just shows why my statement (seen above) is true because you are so closed mind to accept or even consider peoples opinions. Same with Brian who constantly feels the need to point out peoples grammatical errors when he is obviously a grammatical genius and feels above other people.

That is why i said get a grip (In answer to your question)

Lastly - they are only fantasy in your mind , its called an opinion / hypothesis.

You are welcome to keep posting (as is everyone) but please keep those closed minded opinions to yourselves.

P.S. To see where someone is from look below the picture to the left - that will tell you. ( just a little tip for you).

Last edited:

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Hey Connor, where in the West Midlands are you from buddy...

I'm a Walsall boy...

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Hey Connor, where in the West Midlands are you from buddy...

I'm a Walsall boy...

I'm currently at work - and when i get the time comment here :p - i work in Wednesbury, i'm currently about 5 minutes away from you.

But i live by Merry Hill , Brierley Hill region.

scott-atkinson

Local time
Oh cool, I know Brierley Hill, Merry Hill area quite well, I lived not too far from their for 5 years in Stourbridge.

Hey one weekend we should catch up buddy, we don't share all the same views on this thread but it would be good to chat about it and gain more reference..

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Oh cool, I know Brierley Hill, Merry Hill area quite well, I lived not too far from their for 5 years in Stourbridge.

Hey one weekend we should catch up buddy, we don't share all the same views on this thread but it would be good to chat about it and gain more reference..

Sounds good mate , indeed we don't share the same views. but that is human nature. i don't despise people for not having the same views, i actually enjoy hearing their side. it just annoys me when they dont explain their views but proceed to slander yours. if you get my point.

But yeah a pint would be well deserved i think. Stourbridge is 10 minutes from where i live.

scott-atkinson

Local time
I drop my kids off most weekend with my ex who lives in Stourbridge still, so one Sunday afternoon perhaps a pint and a chat eh...

I will PM you with my mobile number, and we can catch up and arrange something...

Good to have another Midlander on here.. ;)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Ah - sounds good mate.

Will send a text when i get it :)

Indeed - never thought id see another Midlander here :p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Lastly - they are only fantasy in your mind , its called an opinion / hypothesis.

So your fantasy - sorry, your opinion that the vaccine is causing the problem of Ebola, seems to have been missed by the scientists and doctors. Wouldn't you think that after 4000 odd deaths somebody may have noticed that when they inject a person, they die of Ebola?
You are welcome to keep posting (as is everyone) but please keep those closed minded opinions to yourselves.
Thank you for allowing me to keep posting. Are closed opinions like yours - now spread over two threads?
P.S. To see where someone is from look below the picture to the left - that will tell you. ( just a little tip for you).

I am really sorry, had you posted you are from the West Midlands before I mentioned American then of course I would have understood that you come from one of the most socially deprived and lower class areas in the UK.
I'm sure if you work hard and open your mind to differing thoughts and don't despise people trying to help you, you may in time break away from that area and become more prosperous and successful.
Oh, I hope you haven't got a Birmingham accent, it's the most hated accent in the UK.

Dare I say you are possibly hallucinating, I'm afraid I can't see a little picture to the left on your posts - unless you have added one after reading this.

Col

scott-atkinson

Local time
I am really sorry, had you posted you are from the West Midlands before I mentioned American then of course I would have understood that you come from one of the most socially deprived and lower class areas in the UK.
I'm sure if you work hard and open your mind to differing thoughts and don't despise people trying to help you, you may in time break away from that area and become more prosperous and successful.
Oh, I hope you haven't got a Birmingham accent, it's the most hated accent in the UK.
Col

Col, buddy, I guess you won't be coming North of the Watford Gap then... ;)

When I open my mouth and my Essex Accent comes out, I have people in the street come up an touch me, believing me to be a deity of some kind... :cool::p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Col, buddy, I guess you won't be coming North of the Watford Gap then... ;)

Good god no, why would I do that? No fresh fruit or vegetables. Outside toilets. Tin baths Friday nights. Non-understandable accents. Masses of foreigners. Although I have read that Macclesfield FC have the best pies in the football league.
When I open my mouth and my Essex Accent comes out, I have people in the street come up an touch me, believing me to be a deity of some kind... :cool::p

That's nice, I don't have an Essex accent.

Col

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Doesn't everyone love a guy with his head so far up his ass he can smell what he had for dinner.

Colin please pull it out

and FYI no i do not have a Birmingham accent, i also dread the person/people who have the dis-pleasure of living with you.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Sorry for my lack of posts on other threads , quite ill today.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Typical American comment.

Col

And you by far are not the typical English person.

i actually usually like the company of my fellow English man but i just have this feeling you wouldn't be so pleasant. Stereotyping Americans and such. please take your prejudice elsewhere.

P.S. must i have to tell you multiple times I AM ENGLISH....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom