Counting Calculated fields (1 Viewer)

Adam Caramon

Local time
Today, 12:41
Hi all,

So I have this report based on a query. The report is a listing of conferences and their overall compliance rating. The report takes a date parameter. So if I run the report for 2010, for example, and one of the conferences met 10 times that year and of those 10 times the conference planners did what they were supposed to do 8 times, then that conference has an 80% compliance rating.

However, instead of displaying it as 80% compliance, we have to display the code that the percentage equates to. So for this example, the 80% would be "C" for compliant. The percentages are hidden, and the text boxes that display the codes are visible (both of which are in a group footer).

Now, I've been asked to have the report display the total number of the various codes. So, if there are 100 conferences that have meetings in the date parameter given, and 79 of them are "C", I need to put into the report footer "C: 79" or something similiar.

Due to the fact that these fields are calculated, I'm having a difficult time counting them.

Suggestions? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom