Covid blood clots - did you know? (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 08:05
It could also be interpreted that 1984 is being used as an instruction manual on how to destroy American society!
Rules for Radicals by Saul D. Alinsky may be the unappreciated manual. I have not read the book. What makes me think of it, is that media (years ago) in reporting on both H. Clinton and Obama referenced the apparent influence of Alinsky on both H. Clinton and Obama. Many years ago I heard the Alinsky quote below. It stuck with me ever since.
Obama, as the Manchurian Candidate, was extraordinarily successful in implementing that strategy. That was apparently demonstrated by occasional small stories that popped up that Obama was influenced by Alinsky and other radicals. NPR referenced a podcast: Saul Alinsky, The Man Who Inspired Obama. The Atlantic wrote: "It's all about Saul Alinsky. Obama's attachment to the legendary Chicago organizer is essential." Obama clearly misrepresented himself to the public to win an election. We are now experiencing what Obama really meant when he talked about "transforming" the US.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:05
I saw this, where Elon Musk, via the Twitter (X) is paying people to take on the woke organizations that dismiss them.

In the article it stated that the Germans made everyone in the population hate the Jews and that paved the way for the concentration camps and the mass killing of the Jew.

In other words you have to turn the whole population against one individual group, and then you can start to imprison, or even kill members of that group easily.

I wondered, with the constant attacks against republicans, not physical attacks but attacks like "white privilege" attacks like moving the goal posts for competency in piloting an aircraft to allow the less competent to become pilots.

Moving the requirements for university administrators so that less qualified people can become administrators.

Is this a similar move to the Germans alienating the Jewish members of the German population?

Is the ultimate goal to legitimize the imprisonment and punishment of republicans?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:05
Discrimination and attacks on any group are offensive and the left is pushing their luck too far. Republicans are old and nice for the most part. But, they are getting tired of it.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:05
Facebook and Google who such strong supporters of free speech, that they allow all sorts of stuff to be uploaded. Whether offensive or untrue.

Except that is, anything negative about the jabs.

Which is funny because (another liberal mindset CONTRADICTION as I always say) - according to liberals, we are supposed to support and cheer for what they call "uncomfortable conversations", (which they usually mean as long as you are discussing systemic racism).

But they suppress anything that might make the jab look bad. Remember many politicians are financially supported by Big Pharmaceutical companies

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 05:05
I saw this, where Elon Musk, via the Twitter (X) is paying people to take on the woke organizations that dismiss them.

In the article it stated that the Germans made everyone in the population hate the Jews and that paved the way for the concentration camps and the mass killing of the Jew.

In other words you have to turn the whole population against one individual group, and then you can start to imprison, or even kill members of that group easily.

I wondered, with the constant attacks against republicans, not physical attacks but attacks like "white privilege" attacks like moving the goal posts for competency in piloting an aircraft to allow the less competent to become pilots.

Moving the requirements for university administrators so that less qualified people can become administrators.

Is this a similar move to the Germans alienating the Jewish members of the German population?

Is the ultimate goal to legitimize the imprisonment and punishment of republicans?

The company I work for recently got bought out by a much larger, more 'modern' company. Soon we will be involved in mandatory DEI classes.
I sincerely hope there will be nothing so horrible and objectionable (read: racist and discriminatory against me) that I will be forced to refuse to sign or acknowledge/agree with it, but if I do, I have at least 4 major legal organizations' number on speeddial, ready to defend me.

Good to know Elon may help me too!

ALSO - google red balloon employment

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:05
Soon we will be involved in mandatory DEI classes.

A few months ago there was some material floating around on advising people how to avoid these tests. I think it was related to Christian people. I don't know for sure. If you like I will try and find where I posted the information, let me know if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom