Covid blood clots - did you know? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:49
This is a fascinating piece on blood clots found in cadavers by undertakers when they embalm COVID victims. I've never heard this before, I've never seen it in the news. I just amazes I don't know anything about it!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:49
One could easily imagine that at least for some COVID victims, the cause of death was related to impeded blood flow. The worst-case COVID deaths are usually related to lung issues, and the lungs have a LOT of blood vessels. Perhaps the respiratory distress of the worst cases is caused by wide-spread (but short) "rubbery" clots such as were described in the video, thus reducing the ability of the lungs to carry oxygen through the body because of reduced flow. That's a guess on my part, but it would surely be consistent with the findings of the video.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:49
I have been having a conversation recently with a local funeral home. The digging machine knocked over my husband's black granite bench and broke it so they've been working on getting it replaced. It took a while but it's all beautiful again. Up until recently, it was the only bench in the whole cemetery. Now there is one just like it nearby:) Maybe I started a trend.

So, I asked him about the blood clots. The problem is that his answer sounded too politically correct like he didn't want to get caught spreading "misinformation" so I got nothing useful from him except that the CDC has never asked them to monitor the situation.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:49
I have been having a conversation recently with a local funeral home. The digging machine knocked over my husband's black granite bench and broke it so they've been working on getting it replaced. It took a while but it's all beautiful again. Up until recently, it was the only bench in the whole cemetery. Now there is one just like it nearby:) Maybe I started a trend.

So, I asked him about the blood clots. The problem is that his answer sounded too politically correct like he didn't want to get caught spreading "misinformation" so I got nothing useful from him except that the CDC has never asked them to monitor the situation.
I'm glad they were able & willing to make that special bench restored!

Cotswold

Local time
An otherwise fit but fully jabbed up friend of mine recently died from a blood clot. Six months previously he went to hospital with irregular heart issues. The much acclaimed Oxford AZ vaccine has been quietly dropped, along with two others . And that is after dishing out knighthoods, damehoods and paying those involved millions. All for not actually getting it right it does appear. Plus, we're pretty far off knowing any long term issues. When they tinker with one or two items in our RNA I cannot believe they really know what the effect will be, particularly long term. An epidemiologist is basically an experimenter, not a scientist. In the UK our chief epidemiologist was I think a Chris Whitless and together with his mate Liberty Vallence they appeared to do Ok out of it all. So that's alright then.

I think the Covid episode was the biggest experiment the World has ever seen. The costs have been huge and there is still more debt to be added. I couldn't and still cannot understand how every country in the World agreed to implement the same restrictions, expenditure and enacted legislation within literally a week . (in the UK we have the truly draconian Coronavirus Act 2020, which is still in place) It usually takes years to agree a simple tiny single issue between one country and another.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Plus, we're pretty far off knowing any long term issues. When they tinker with one or two items in our RNA I cannot believe they really know what the effect will be, particularly long term
Exactly right.

Most astounding of all are the fools who want to give it to a five-year-old child, when you think about the unknowns of the vaccine versus the near certainty that the child will not get seriously sick from covid.
The calculation is just borderline insane.

Cotswold

Local time
Most astounding of all are the fools who want to give it to a five-year-old child...
Inject the children to protect the adults. Some say one of the demands from the teachers' unions.
The other mantra was and still is to some extent "keep it simple, maintain the fear"

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The COVID experiment was a "success" The vast majority of people were scared out of their minds and followed instructions blindly. I still see people driving alone in their cars wearing a facemask. The few people who questioned the recommendations, were stifled by FB and Twitter at the request of the US government. There were no viable questioning voices. There were no doctors pushing to use the "old" drugs which were proving effective in staving off the worst results if administered early enough. Instead, our Governors were prohibiting the prescription of these drugs and "doctors" were going along with the joke because to fight back could mean loosing their license. My doctor retired in disgust when he could no longer treat COVID. For most of two years, people were denied treatments that might have helped. Instead, their "doctors" sent them home and told them to go to a hospital when they couldn't breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally in 2021, when some very expensive drugs were finally approved, Biden refused to allow Florida a quota sufficient to treat their large elderly population. The FDA and CDC and the Federal and State governments are complacent in MURDER.

You can no longer easily find the reports of adverse reactions to the vaccine. No one seems to be doing any research on why some people who are fully vax'ed and boosted, contract the disease multiple times and others, unvaccinated, manage to escape it. We know children rarely die from the disease or even get very sick unless they have health issues to start with. WHY is the government pushing so hard to vaccinate these young, innocent children who are not in jeopardy from the disease? What are we going to tell them later in life when all the data are in?

You can be absolutely certain, that this will happen again. Will people again get on the train to Dachau carrying their meager belongings in a suitcase, or will they stop and say NO! The medical class has lost our trust. The political class lost it a while ago.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The COVID experiment was a "success" The vast majority of people were scared out of their minds and followed instructions blindly. I still see people driving alone in their cars wearing a facemask. The few people who questioned the recommendations, were stifled by FB and Twitter at the request of the US government. There were no viable questioning voices. There were no doctors pushing to use the "old" drugs which were proving effective in staving off the worst results if administered early enough. Instead, our Governors were prohibiting the prescription of these drugs and "doctors" were going along with the joke because to fight back could mean loosing their license. My doctor retired in disgust when he could no longer treat COVID. For most of two years, people were denied treatments that might have helped. Instead, their "doctors" sent them home and told them to go to a hospital when they couldn't breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally in 2021, when some very expensive drugs were finally approved, Biden refused to allow Florida a quota sufficient to treat their large elderly population. The FDA and CDC and the Federal and State governments are complacent in MURDER.

You can no longer easily find the reports of adverse reactions to the vaccine. No one seems to be doing any research on why some people who are fully vax'ed and boosted, contract the disease multiple times and others, unvaccinated, manage to escape it. We know children rarely die from the disease or even get very sick unless they have health issues to start with. WHY is the government pushing so hard to vaccinate these young, innocent children who are not in jeopardy from the disease? What are we going to tell them later in life when all the data are in?

You can be absolutely certain, that this will happen again. Will people again get on the train to Dachau carrying their meager belongings in a suitcase, or will they stop and say NO! The medical class has lost our trust. The political class lost it a while ago.

Starts in schools and universities.

Why research and results weren't openly discussed < Doctors afraid of losing license < Doctors run by medical associations < Liberals educated to do whatever the liberal party in control tells them to do

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
That is true, but just playing devil's advocate, my guess is any other public service type "get immunized" commercials (for other immunizations) don't include that either

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What other "vaccine" is marketed to 5-year olds in cartoons?

Also, not sure why we continue along with the joke that this is actually a vaccine since it doesn't actually prevent you from catching or spreading the disease which is what other vaccines do.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
What other "vaccine" is marketed to 5-year olds in cartoons?

Also, not sure why we continue along with the joke that this is actually a vaccine since it doesn't actually prevent you from catching or spreading the disease which is what other vaccines do.
Very true, the word vaccine should stop being used.

I'm just thinking if there are public service announcements like "get your kids immunized for the upcoming school year", those commercials probably also don't come with the disclaimers that include the technically correct risk ratios

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I've never actually heard a public service announcement regarding getting the kids vaccinated for the school year but maybe they happen in other parts of the country.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I've never actually heard a public service announcement regarding getting the kids vaccinated for the school year but maybe they happen in other parts of the country.
I've been seeing these public service announcements (PSA); but, I do not recall them specifically referring to kids.

The truth about COVID?
And as a follow-up to @Uncle Gizmo, there are no apparent disclosures in these PSA concerning the potential negative effects of these so-called "booster" shots, as you normally see for many medication PSAs, such as those for cancer treatments.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
There are negatives for EVERYTHING except for COVID "vaccines"

Harrybrigham

Local time
I had two pulmonary emboli. These didn't kill me and after all the hospital treatment I am now on a maintenance dose of an anticoagulant. I will not be taking the vaccines and I hope that my anticoagulant will protect me.

Edgar_

Local time
Today, 06:49
I had two pulmonary emboli. These didn't kill me and after all the hospital treatment I am now on a maintenance dose of an anticoagulant. I will not be taking the vaccines and I hope that my anticoagulant will protect me.
Careful not to hit your head while on anticoagulant, a head surgery involving cutting the skull might be required the same day. Happened to a friend, I hope they told you about it.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom