Covid - Origins (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 01:04
President Biden on Tuesday received a classified report from the intelligence community that was inconclusive about the origins of the novel coronavirus, including whether the pathogen jumped from an animal to a human as part of a natural process, or escaped from a lab in central China, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The results: Reports suggest the classified intelligence record sent to President Biden failed to conclusively determine if the outbreak spilled over from animals or was an accidental lab leak. However, parts of the probe could be declassified in the coming days after members of Congress are briefed on the outcome. "We may never know the true origin of COVID-19," said Jon Andrus, a professor of global health at George Washington University. "A retrospective analysis is like using the scientific method with one hand tied behind your back."

This seems to be a typical lackluster investigative report that (purposely) fails to reach any conclusion. CYA. Is the report "classified" as a means of obfuscation?

Nevertheless, the articles above fail to examine the potential that the Covid pandemic could be fundamentally attributed to Dr. Fauci (patient 0). Evidently, Dr. Fauci either directly or indirectly authorized "gain of function" research through NIH which, through a third-party grant, funded Covid research at the Wuhan lab. Only focusing on the actual "escape" of the virus into the human population does not really address the question concerning the origins of Covid. Moreover, there is the question of whether "gain of function" research should be prohibited as being too risky,

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:04
Classified reports frequently are classified to obfuscate their sources. If there is an "insider informant" in China they want to protect his/her identity.

As for the "lackluster" aspect, it is entirely possible that someone is soft-pedaling yet another slam against China because there is a political tightrope act going on here. We have a computer chip shortage because the USA doesn't have its own sources of certain rare-earth metals. That would clearly be a matter of national security (regarding "smart armaments") so they have to thread a needle on this one.

CedricBlown

Local time
Today, 13:04
Is it possible to put Dr. Fauci under interrogation? We need answers and solutions, as well. Are vaccines just created for profit purposes only?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:04
The goal was never C-19 or any vaccines, the goal has always been global tracking of world citizens through global digital passports. With out the passport you will be isolated from not only travel but basic necessities like food.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Yes and with this digital passport, all will be controlled and monitored. Are you not scared? I wonder what will be our life when that happened.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Another fun fact, the world is heading towards a Social Credit System. Big tech teams up with governments around the world to surveil ordinary citizens to create a rating system based on their Social Credit score. In other words, have you been talking smack about the world governments? Spreading rumors on social media? Well if you have then your rating might be in the toilet, in fact just reading this could make your rating slip. ;) This could affect future job offers travel and things we haven't considered yet. This type of activity will create a chill effect on freedom of speech even in places like AWF.:cool:

IMF

1630432014344.png

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Through out our history humans have traded freedom for security and in the end got neither. The people who help facilitate these crimes are endless and usually in key positions. So when people tell you to your face what they want to do to you, I tend believe them. We should learn from our mistakes or be marched into the gulag.

CedricBlown

Local time
Today, 13:04
Freedom was already partly taken away when COVID started. There are numerous restrictions and protocols which results in limiting our mobility.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

Why Don’t They Believe Us?​

You’re struggling to understand where all this vaccine hesitancy comes from. Let me help you.​

BY
KONSTANTIN KISIN
AUGUST 10, 2021

This article only takes a few minutes to understand how we got to this place.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Too bad none of the liberals would ever read that article or if they did, would they even question any of their beliefs?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Too bad none of the liberals would ever read that article or if they did, would they even question any of their beliefs?
It's really for like minded people, it's beyond liberal understanding like therapeutics.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I know some of them might actually be jarred back into reality if they could only ask some questions and think about the answers. I would love to send it to my brother but I love him and it would only start a fight. I'm beginning to think that he is too far gone and it saddens me. He is an administrator in the Orlando school district which is one of the districts that has announced mask mandates for children in violation of the Governor's direct order of no masks. The cousins had a reunion last weekend and he canceled at the last minute because he was too afraid of COVID to get on a plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom