Creating a Playlist in Access (1 Viewer)

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:44
Hi All

I am working on a database which stores my mp3 collection. I currently have Windows Media Player set up on a form and the selected track can be chosen from a combo box which then plays the selected song.

I am attempting to create a playlist in access where any selection of tracks can be chosen from a listbox and it will then play the tracks in turn. I am not having much success with this part and have found very little to assist me with this in terms of documentation.

Would be grateful if anyone knows how this can be achieved.

Thanks
Hay

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
is this part of your job description Hay?

Col

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
ColinEssex said:
is this part of your job description Hay?

Col

Not as such, just something I'm working on at home with whatever spare time I have.

You didn't think I would seriously consider doing this during working hours :eek:

Hay

charlesandrews

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Hayley,

It's been a while since you posted this topic. Can I ask if you have had any success as I would love to incorporate that feature into my mp3 database.

Regards

Hayley Baxter

Registered User.
Local time
I was able to get a single track playing upon user interaction but as far as a playlist goes didn't have much success at all and I kind of gave up on the idea seeing as I can do this by opening the music player itself, much easier. Still interested to know if it can be done but I have something that works for me now and too busy playing with Dreamweaver at the moment to look at this again.

Let me know if you find anything.

Cheers
Hay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom