Custom Ribbon on Form (1 Viewer)

MattBaldry

Self Taught, Learn from the Forums
Local time
Today, 13:22
Hi All,

I have some very nice custom ribbons and icons on my apps now, but I am now thinking of having form commands on their own custom ribbon too.

Now I can get Ribbons to load with the form, but the default ribbon stays selected. Does anyone know how to get it to switch to the form ribbon when the focus form is selected?

I am assuming something in the forms On Got Focus event.

~Matt

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:22
Are you using startFromScratch = true?

MattBaldry

Self Taught, Learn from the Forums
Local time
Today, 13:22
Are you using startFromScratch = true?
I am yes, but I also have that option for my main ribbon which is loaded without a form, so that always stays as the default.

I want the main ribbon to stay, but when a form is open it gets its own ribbon, which becomes selected when the form is loaded.

~Matt

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:22
I am yes, but I also have that option for my main ribbon which is loaded without a form, so that always stays as the default.

I want the main ribbon to stay, but when a form is open it gets its own ribbon, which becomes selected when the form is loaded.

~Matt
I see. I think there is an ActivateTab method you could try out.

Mister-B

Local time
Today, 14:22
Open your form in design view and open the property shhet. Select the "All" tab and scroll down to "Name of Ribbon". Select the custom ribbon you would like. When you now active the form this ribbon will always be displayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom