Database Connection to Excel (1 Viewer)

MattBaldry

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:27
Hello all,

Not sure if anyone is going to be able to help here. I have an Excel spreadsheet that links to data in access. This week, it no longer works. Just says unexpected error (Send a Frown).

I have tested it on other data sources and it is the same issue no matter which database I connect to. I even built a brand new database with 1 table, and cannot even connect to that.

I uninstalled office completely and then reinstalled it, but still not working.

Has anyone else had any issues like this? Error code is below.

Container exited unexpectedly with code 0xC000041D.

~Matt

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
You cannot say that unless you check the update list?
I have just bee upgraded? to 20H2, and that changed a default on my system. :(

MattBaldry

Registered User.
Local time
You cannot say that unless you check the update list?
I have just bee upgraded? to 20H2, and that changed a default on my system. :(
Hi Gasman,

I have been on both of those links and tried all fixes I have found on the internet and nothing has worked yet. One of them did post that his system one day started working again, which is why I think it may be some sort of update that will get a fix. It is annoying though.

~Matt

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Hi Gasman,

I have been on both of those links and tried all fixes I have found on the internet and nothing has worked yet. One of them did post that his system one day started working again, which is why I think it may be some sort of update that will get a fix. It is annoying though.

~Matt
Tell me about it. I was wondering why some default had changed?, however not as annoying as your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom