Date Range in Macro (1 Viewer)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:25
OK I have had lunch and run a test, it all works for me. The report opens and the frmDates closes.
Can you post your DB again and I will take a look.

BTW it is best to avoid spaces in names as they lead to typos and increase the need to watch syntax.

Brian

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I heard in 2010 all the templates would be programmed using Macros only, no vba coding.

As its 4 years since I retired and I only use ACCESS on the forum it is unlikely that I will ever upgrade, probably just as well from what I read of post 2003 releases. I'm getting too old to cope with all this change on my own. :eek:

Brian

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
As its 4 years since I retired and I only use ACCESS on the forum it is unlikely that I will ever upgrade, probably just as well from what I read of post 2003 releases.
Still got the knowledge though Brian:eek: How do you manage to remember all these things?

I'm getting too old to cope with all this change on my own. :eek:
Hehe! This is where your children (or maybe grandchildren?) come in.;) I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Still got the knowledge though Brian:eek: How do you manage to remember all these things? .

I cheat, I look things up. ;)

Hehe! This is where your children (or maybe grandchildren?) come in.;) I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist .

Chance would be a fine thing.
Daughter no1 left school early but is now a senior analyst/programmer but does not use MS products.
Daughter no2 got a 1st in Computing but doesn't work in IT, she is a senior manager in the NHS.

Its quiet today, I'll have to go and watch the rugby.

danbl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:55
Okay Brian here it is with the changes I have made.

Last edited:

danbl

Registered User.
Local time
Forgot to Zip It :D:D

Attachments

• Practice_1.zip
    174.5 KB · Views: 283

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
I cheat, I look things up. ;)
Haha! I see. But I bet everything you lookup is work you've done already. How come you don't have a website?

Chance would be a fine thing.
Daughter no1 left school early but is now a senior analyst/programmer but does not use MS products.
Daughter no2 got a 1st in Computing but doesn't work in IT, she is a senior manager in the NHS.
Sounds like transfer of knowledge there Brian. It certainly cascaded down. At least they are both doing what they enjoy which is great.

Its quiet today, I'll have to go and watch the rugby.
Have a good one.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Well that was a struggle I'd forgotten what little I knew about switchboards, still education is good for the soul.
After chasing my tail for ages I finally cracked it.
Remove the entry
Open Advance Directive Reports
from the On Entry property of the GO command button.

Sorry I cannot give you an explanation, it didn't look right and it does now work, but it was intuition rather than knowledge.

Brian

danbl

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the help ... it works!!! :D

SparkieDEV

Local time
I recognise this is an old thread, but does this code also work on opening reports?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom