Daycare management database (1 Viewer)

itronnymedina

Local time
Yesterday, 19:30
Hi all, does any one one have or knows of a daycare attendance tracking and management database. We are a non profit org. Action for children out of Columbus, Ohio.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Ronny Medina
Ronnymedina@actionforchildren.org
614-224-0222 ext 163

MStCyr

Local time
Yesterday, 22:30
Good morning

Perhaps you could elaborate on you requirements..

itronnymedina

Local time
Yesterday, 19:30
Hi, What are your requirements?
Call me if you can
614-224-0222 ext 163

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 02:30
If you post your requirements then we may be able to help you.

MTU

Local time
Yesterday, 22:30
I have a similar question. I have worked with relational database before but it has been a while since then. I want to be able to make database to track fees and budget for our organization. I have Access 2007 and 2010.

Basically I wanna enter all the parents & children's name. Sometimes parents have more than one child. So, for this reason I figured I would need two different tables, one for parent and one for child (connect them with foreign ID). When parents pay for their children, I wanna be able to go to the parents (table or form) and checkmark that they pay- i don't wanna go to the child section because if there are three siblings, I don't wanna go to each child and mark it paid - I understand this could be done with Yes/No datatype, but the tricky part is that we are on sliding scale system so money coming in is different for each parents (so, also the option, where I can see how much they should be paying) and also if a parent(s) can't afford it, we provide our services for free. Also, I wanna create receipt from Access directly (keep the record) instead writing on our receipt book. I also wanna be able to track how much money is coming in each month and write a couple of query where it shows how much fees still need to come and from whom the fees need to come in. Also a note, sometimes parents pay for a quarter (3 month) or for a whole year instead of a month - if possible, I wanna be able to have the ability to mark or choose whether it is for a quarter, month or academic year.

Finally, I wanna be able to track how much donations and the type of donations (cloth, money, food etc) we are getting each month and create receipt for them and also track our expenses such as rent, electricity, employees paycheck etc.

Thank you in advance
I really appreciate if you could guide me with this, I tried looking up on youtube for videos (since I am visual learning), but I couldn't find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom