Question Deployment with Runtime 2007 (1 Viewer)

randommetalguy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:16
I've downloaded the developer extensions and runtime environment. I've even deployed with and without runtime included in the deployment but I still get the same problem.

It creates a accdr file and when I double click the file, the runtime environment opens but nothing happens. I've set up my database to load a form on load but nothing happens when running in runtime.

Any ideas?

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 13:16
I've downloaded the developer extensions and runtime environment. I've even deployed with and without runtime included in the deployment but I still get the same problem.

It creates a accdr file and when I double click the file, the runtime environment opens but nothing happens. I've set up my database to load a form on load but nothing happens when running in runtime.

Any ideas?

Have you set up the Trusted Location for the computer that you've installed this to? It needs to have a trusted location to open anything with code or with code on it.

randommetalguy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:16
No, do you have a link for setting this up? I don't get any error messages about not setting having a trusted location set up.

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 13:16
No, do you have a link for setting this up? I don't get any error messages about not setting having a trusted location set up.
Yeah, you wouldn't get any error messages - it just doesn't run.

Check here for how to set a trusted location for the runtime versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom