Printer setup for complex report? (1 Viewer)

TOPSie

Local time
Today, 09:11
I have a development machine and two production pc's. All run identical copies of the code (.accdb). But all three have different printers. The development machine has a small Epson printer and the two production machines have HP LaserJets (but different models).
There is a report in the system which is very complex. It should print to A5 paper and double-sided.
If I update the code on the development machine and update the Page Setup on the report - then deploy the updated code to production then strange things happen - sometimes it prints A4 single sided, sometimes A5 single sided and sometimes correctly (A5 double-sided).
I have tried updating (the page setup) on production machine and using this version to deploy to all three pc's but the results are inconsistent ( usually A5 but not always double-sided)
Is there anyway to choose the correct Page Setup - that can be consistently deployed to work with these various printers?
Can Access send printer "files" to a separate Print Server and let that handle the variables?

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 16:11
printer should be configured for duplex printing and feed with A5 paper.
i am not sure if it has to do with msa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom