Dial phone numbers from a form (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 14:19
I've posted this question before and the information i got back was old and out of date. I have an ACCESS form that has contacts on it with phone numbers. I want to click the Textbox and have my PC dial the number. I have a voip phone, and tried the hyperlink triok, but that requires some software to connect to my phone. Has anyone done this, and if so how did you do it?

Thanks

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:19
I think that you need to decide what you want to do next if you COULD dial out. Are we talking SMS or VOIP? I saw where you asked this question before and June7 provided you three links. If all of them are too old for you, then try a web search for "SEND SMS VBA" or "SEND VOIP VBA" and see what comes back. When I did it, not that many hits came back with recent dates. Which suggests that something else is being considered these days. If June7's suggestions don't work, it would help us to know what you tried and what failed. Specifically, what PART failed and with what error?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:19
I did this a long time ago with office 2000, I built my brother a database for telemarking. Access had a built-in dialer and used the computer's modem. I doubt this feature is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom