Duplicates in Query result (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:55
One last thing. I notice that I had no users with a complete 12 weeks. I just created one for the user "Thomas Deiter". The first two weeks are the same and 1 action added each week. I swapped an action in one of the weeks, so that week will have two new actions. Here is the link for the new database.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FgOy2ISE_Ux_UyttjuTBraNoL0KJrxM9/view?usp=sharing

Thanks again.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:55
There's the conundrum. Had to remove Index values to eliminate duplicate Action descriptions because some descriptions had 2 Index values associated so Index is not available for sorting. Where did these Index values come from? Why not have same Index for description regardless of which table it is in? Which of the 2 Index should be used? Then sounds like different sort criteria for first 2 weeks.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
So if you noticed there are no duplicates and I am using the index in the query. I figured out a way around the index problem. I put a WHERE statement in Query1 that filters out all the actions with an index > 200, which are all the duplicates. Should have done that in the beginning. Live and learn.

Lkwdmntr

Registered User.
Local time
Hello, I have been busy putting a form into the project. I still need help getting the sorting down. The first two weeks should be sorted by the index(which you can use) and then from week 3 and on, any action added should show up on the bottom of the list. If an action is swapped and added back later in the program, the action should remain where it was when it was first chosen. All the X's should increase down and to the right just like the excel file that was sent earlier.

When you open the new database, Hit "Enter", "History/Reports", select the user "Thomas Deiter" and hit "Next". The new form shows up, but not in the proper order. Please help. Here is the new link to the updated database.

Thanks again for all your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom