dynamic comboboxes (1 Viewer)

Bigmo2u

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:41
Lancer, ghudson and Oldsoftboss- thanks for taking the time to post this info. That fixed my textbox to combobox problem. :D :D

Last edited:

eyobs1

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:41
Cheers Dave.

The new attachment is a modified (updated) version of the post that was up before. I fixed certain parts that were giving strange results when using form nav buttons.

Hi Lancer and I checked the dyncombo.zip and understood All the instructions. The problem I have is when i change the form "chooser" to datasheet as defaul view from design, then the combo boxes don't show me the list values in stored in the form. what could be the reason please?

Thank you for your help

maluna

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:41
Thanks a lot for these procedure...it's amazing and so well done !

What I would like to do is instead of having id's recorded on table choices I would like to have the text selected in the combos. For exemple : vegetable, fruit and banana text. Is there a way???

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:41
Thanks a lot for these procedure...it's amazing and so well done !

What I would like to do is instead of having id's recorded on table choices I would like to have the text selected in the combos. For exemple : vegetable, fruit and banana text. Is there a way???

To avoid confusion probably best to keep your question confined to the one thread.

Last edited:

Sjman

Local time
Today, 21:41
Hello. I have a problem with dynamic comboboxes. My database is designed according to Lancer's manual, but when a try to put the Criteria for grpID for combobox-cb3 in any position of cb1 and cb2 I have only "0" in cb3. My dynamic filter works only with first two comboboxes (cb1,cb2). I can't find a mistake in my database, please, help me.
P.S. My database is attached.
P.P.S. I found my mistake..

Last edited:

borja2

Local time
Today, 11:41
can someone fix my database! i have tried everything and it still wont narrow down my items for the combo box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom