editable query without primary key (2 Viewers)

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 05:45
It doesn't matter he likes it or not. It's the truth. It would be his problem to face the facts or not.
The point is to not piss off people who come here for help, mr Japan. ;) That doesn't help Jon out either....

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The point is to not piss off people who come here for help, mr Japan.

I am reminded of the old phrase about pots calling kettles black.

deletedT

Local time
Today, 10:45
The point is to not piss off people who come here for help, mr Japan. ;) That doesn't help Jon out either....

Adam, be careful with picking the words when you talk to me. We have strict etiquette to keep when we're talking to others in Japan, and you're crossing each one of them.
I was going to answer but it's not worth the time I put on it.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Adam, be careful with picking the words when you talk to me. We have strict etiquette to keep when we're talking to others in Japan, and you're crossing each one of them.
I was going to answer but it's not worth the time I put on it.
I'm uneducated about the customs you use in Japan. I've never been there. I'd be happy to gain insight into what you're talking about though, if you want to PM me. Go ahead if you'd like. I'm always like to learn about other cultures and what they think is acceptable. As far as Japanese industry goes, I'm totally in love with Toyota. They've always been 100% reliable. I've never bought any other car other than those.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:45
The point is to not piss off people who come here for help, mr Japan.
Does your rudeness know no bounds, 'dam? You seem to like debasing a lot of people's usernames which are a form of identification. Maybe we should start that with you as a means of soliciting more respect.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Does your rudeness know no bounds, 'dam? You seem to like debasing a lot of people's usernames which are a form of identification. Maybe we should start that with you as a means of soliciting more respect.
it's a joke, bud. If Tera didn't recognize it, then maybe it's just a case of differing cultures. I had no idea, and I don't know anyway, until I test it out. For your info, that kind of remark goes over extremely well when communicating with people from Poland, Mexico and Puerto Rico. I've talked to some Africans too, that love that type of jokingly playful reference regarding their "cultural identity". So if I failed in this case, at least I've succeeded in many others. So my success ratio remains about 90%. Not a bad business statistic in terms of assessing risk!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm always like to learn about other cultures and what they think is acceptable.

How about taboos on unaccustomed and uninvited familiarity for starters? That one is quite common to many cultures.

Not only that, you of ALL people here have shown the least adherence to the principle of "The point is to not piss off people who come here for help" since you give a lot of empty, useless, and sometimes wrong advice. Don't bother to ask me for particulars. You know for a fact you have been called down on that by more than one of us and don't play innocent or deny it.

Adam, you sometimes act like a clingy, needy girlfriend who looks nice at first but turns into a complete embarrassment in only a short time. Like the Joker's girlfriend Harley Quinn, who is a royal pain in the patootie.

You also remind me of two other characters from literature:

Peter Pettigrew from the Harry Potter series of books, always trying to ingratiate himself to everyone but especially to the person for whom he has greatest regard. And before you ask, No... I don't see myself as Lord Voldemort.

LeFou from Beauty and the Beast, who idolizes someone but because he is an obsequious ass, gets ignored and demeaned. Because he is too dense to realize it, he never quite understands WHY he is ignored and demeaned. And before you ask, no, I do NOT see myself in the part of Gaston.

With apologies to eshai for Adam's "contribution" to this thread, because he doesn't represent us very well. But then again, we don't offer an entrance exam to see if anyone qualifies.

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:45
it's a joke, bud.
You're a lot of things but you're not funny.
My apologies to eshai for the bad turn that has been taken here, but sometimes it can't be helped.

eshai

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:45
I see you have opened a discussion about me

So let me answer you
First of all, the example with the Doctor is not nice because I have disability and know doctors closely
Let's get to the point

A person asks a question. There are those who firstly answer you are wrong and your approach is disrupted without reading the question
The title of my question was editable query without primary key google it You will be surprised that I wrote a well-known Q'

My question was if I build a query from two tables. Who do not have a primary key with a unique index
When I make a join between them the query will be read-only Which is clearly known as access rule
But instead of answering me you should do this or that Whoever answers pulls it in his direction as if it is his database
I'm not going to write down a scroll. How my database is built
Now if I put up a code then you can disagree And tell me your way is wrong
But "Rabak" asked a thousand questions. If my question is Not understandable, tell me your question is Not understandable
Being an expert doesn't mean that everyone is on your level

Smart's trap is he thinks everyone is stupid

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
First of all, the example with the Doctor is not nice because I have disability
no one knew that. sorry. there are other people here that ask questions who also have disabilities and I've really got on these guys about talking in too much of an intelligent matter to them too. so don't worry, we don't hate you or anything. ask anything you want. we won't mind, or at least I won't.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 10:45
Eshai
I do understand why several people got frustrated by your responses in this thread.
They were trying very hard to help you but your answers were not making it easy for them to do so.

Apologies from me for the following diversion from the main point of this thread

=============================================

Adam
Several of your comments in this thread have been unacceptable. You have been warned on numerous occasions about unacceptable remarks to other members including negative comments about various nationalities, age and gender as well as deliberate modifications of members' user names which often come across as rudeness.
Your insensitive remarks cannot be construed as jokes and should not have been made.

Following several previous warnings in the past few weeks, I have now sent you a final warning via PM. Do NOT treat it as a badge of honour.

However, I'm writing this to state publicly that much of your behaviour reflects badly on this forum and will no longer be accepted.
You have on numerous occasions caused offence to a wide number of forum members who we want to value and support.
Whilst occasionally you provide answers to assist beginners, any positive impact you have is vastly outweighed by the negative impressions you create.

You should consider leaving this forum before we make the choice for you.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
I'll stick around Colin. If I get out of line again then you can go ahead and do what you need to do. I'm quite busy as it is in real life, so perhaps I have no place dwelling on the internet. I enjoy the place, but if I'm not welcome here there are many other places to go. So hopefully this supposed "inappropriateness" of mine won't happen again. but only you can be the judge of that....so be on the lookout! (which I'm sure you are, having the hawk's eye view that you have).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom