Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 01:27
Probably tennis. I love tennis.
I like that. But it's wrong.
'On the game' is a phrase for (usually) a female Working as a lady of the night. I think it's called a 'hooker' also in the USA.
Of course these days you get these wierdo poofter's who dress as women but are actually a bloke. Bit of a surprise to the punter when they get down to it.

Pat, perhaps you can explain your thoughts re me having a sick mind. ( I know you won't because you seldom answer direct questions) . In the UK, it's well known that some immigrant 'cleaners' have a different life at night, it can be very lucrative and earn a load more than the peanuts the householder pays for 'cleaning'.
Col

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:27
'On the game' is a phrase for (usually) a female Working as a lady of the night. I think it's called a 'hooker' also in the USA.
Most of the immigrant maids I have encountered have family's and are hardworking individuals not prostitutes. I assume you get this notion from watching movies on the tele?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I like that. But it's wrong.
Of course these days you get these wierdo poofter's who dress as women but are actually a bloke. Bit of a surprise to the punter when they get down to it.

Pat, perhaps you can explain your thoughts re me having a sick mind. ( I know you won't because you seldom answer direct questions) . In the UK, it's well known that some immigrant 'cleaners' have a different life at night, it can be very lucrative and earn a load more than the peanuts the householder pays for 'cleaning'.
Col
Get your mind out of the gutter, man

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Most of the immigrant maids I have encountered have family's and are hardworking individuals not prostitutes. I assume you get this notion from watching movies on the tele?
We don't watch 'movies', we watch films, and it's 'telly' not 'tele'.
I didn't say all immigrant slaves are prostitutes, but some are.

You Yanks really need to lighten up a bit, Jesus, it was only a jokey comment. Certainly better than all that political rubbish Pat goes on about, that's not going to make any difference anyway.

Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:27
I know you won't because you seldom answer direct questions
You just can't stop can you. Unlike the others, I knew what you meant by "in the game". And it is sick to assume that a person you don't know anything about except that she is a she, she is an immigrant, and she cleans my house. I'm sure I pay her too much so she makes more than enough money to not have to take up night work at McDonald's or as a hooker.

I needed a handyman a few years ago and one of my friends recommended a Guatemalan he uses. I'm sure he's a very nice man but he is here illegally working for pennies on the dollar and I wouldn't hire him. I ended up hiring an American but I would have hired a legal immigrant. If I don't believe that illegal immigration is right, why would I be a hypocrite and support its continuance by hiring someone who is here because he is not averse to breaking laws - At least two by my count, probably more, just to save a few bucks (money).

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Unlike the others, I knew what you meant by "in the game".
Actually, it's 'on the game' but as you're American and correct English is not your first language, I'll let it go.
Obviously the others also knew what I meant, but I just humoured them to have a break from your obsession with politics.
What you need to do Pat, is have a look on eBay and see if they sell a sense of humour. Perhaps it may curtail your frequent name calling of another senior member.
Oh, and I knew you would ignore my question - as normal I'm afraid.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Oh, and I knew you would ignore my question - as normal I'm afraid.
And as normal, you didn't actually read my response.

I do have a sense of humor but at some point your constant negativity and abuse get tiresome.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
And as normal, you didn't actually read my response.

I do have a sense of humor but at some point your constant negativity and abuse get tiresome.
I don't abuse other members here. I don't call them 'not well read', or an 'idiot'. As you do it on a frequent basis, I wonder what the forum rules are regarding such verbal abuse. Maybe we should ask a 'super' moderator for a ruling on this abuse levelled at other members. What do you think?
Col

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
By now, I pretty much figured, that (false) news stories that would have affect election outcomes were pretty much over. But, no. This past January two Republicans from Georgia were running for reelection, usually a no-brainier, astonishingly lost to Democratic upstarts. Part of that loss was attributed to "boorish" Trump interfering in the Georgia election and having animus towards the Georgia Governor. Now it has emerged that the reporting of that story by the Washington Post was false!! Whether that, plus other left wing (false) media stories attacking Trump, actually affected the Georgia election outcome is unknowable. It is possible that the absence of this misleading story could have meant that we would have two more Republican senators now. The press has had a "tradition" during this election cycle of suppressing negative articles concerning Biden and being very creative with generating negative articles concerning to Trump. This needless to say has had a detrimental effect on the election process. As it stands now, the Democrats are in complete control of the government. To bad that an election do over is not possible.

The Post published a lengthy correction to its story: "Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to "find the fraud" or say she would be "a national hero" if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find "dishonesty" there. He also told her that she had "the most important job in the country right now." A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump."

Post Posting Note: The Georgia senatorial election took place on January 5, 2021. The news articles that I ran across did not provide an explicit date of the Posts story. So I took a deeper look as there was a possiblity that the Post had published their story on or after January 5, 2021. It appears that ANI (Yahoo!News) reported on January 3, 2021 that: Trump threatens Georgia official to overturn Presidential election result.
According to The Washington Post (The Post), Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to "find" enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Mr. Maher made a lot of excellent points. I haven't always agreed with him in years past, but he's got it right about us having become a nation of silly people rather than the drop dead seriousness with which other cultures are building their countries. Con razon we are falling behind in all ways except wokeness.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Since the Washington Post's retraction, Fox News has now had plethora of pundits discussing the atrociousness of the Washington Post article and how these fake adversarial stories, over time, have fad a negative impact on the integrity of the voting process and contributed to Trump's Kangaroo Court style impeachment. One could say that voting fraud did occur as the left wing media presented a false reality to the electorate. Joe Concha starting at the 1:50 minute mark, observes how the two Republican senators may have lost the Georgia election because of the left wing media's incessant lying concerning Trump. Now that the truth is emerging, it is too late to fix this through an election do-over.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The Washington Post admits to fabricating a story to suppress voter turnout and no one on the left notices. It's literally voter suppression their number one talking point.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
So does Trump at least, have any recourse? We the people who were injured by this malfeasance, do not have any standing as evidenced by the Supreme Court's rejection of the Texas lawsuit against Georgia.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Geez, after reading this thread I don't feel so bad about my MS bashing.
Some years ago me and other AWF members, (I won't mention names), really bashed MS about AWA and Access in the PMADN LinkedIn group. Shortly after, MS bought LinkedIn and our months long bashing disappeared along with a lot of valuable Access Q&A.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Geez, after reading this thread I don't feel so bad about my MS bashing.
Some years ago me and other AWF members, (I won't mention names), really bashed MS about AWA and Access in the PMADG LinkedIn group. Shortly after MS, bought LinkedIn and our months long bashing disappeared along with a lot of valuable Access Q&A.
Jon is pretty permissive here at AWF allowing us to carry on all sorts of interesting topics of discussion, as long as they're done in the right forums.

I can imagine Microsoft came and wiped out that content. : )

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm guessing we'll see more of these since defending the constitution will no longer benefit Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom