Election Do-Over!!! (1 Viewer)

FrankRuperto

Local time
Yesterday, 22:15
I can imagine Microsoft came and wiped out that content. : )
They virtually wiped out all of the good, the bad and the ugly in all the LinkedIn groups. I scraped most of the posts and archived them in a db.
You wouldn't be able to view its content with the wayback machine because the PMADN group was/is private.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:15
1616030582206.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Putin wants to debate Joe Biden live on Television "without delays" does anyone think he will?

1616109347998.png

1616109317726.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Biden seems to be stirring up a hornets nest in North Korea, Russia and the southern border. To what end?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Biden is getting evermore incredulous. (Bizzaro???) He ran on a campaign of bringing "normalcy" to the US Government and working with the international community to restore respect for the US. So he disses Putin and Trudeau. The President of Mexico, Obrador, did not seem to pleased with Biden either. Seems that Biden is being annoying rather than being respectful.
Biden seems to be stirring up a hornets nest in North Korea, Russia and the southern border. To what end?
Good question. Concerning North Korea's, Kim Jong-un, will perceive Biden as being weak and will probably re-start his sabre-rattling. Russia will probably stay alive as an issue to keep the Russia Collusion Hoax alive. Repeat a lie often enough an the gullible electorate will believe it.

Other concerns include China and Israel. China is cracking down on Hong Kong and shows "interest' in Taiwan. Biden has been silent concerning Taiwan. We also know that through Hunter Biden, President Biden may have strong financial interests in China. The Obama administration was anti-Semitic as are several members of the US House of Representatives. The Biden administration may continue with that policy based on the dismantling of Trump's successful foreign policy initiatives. (Which the media and the debate moderators avoided (Trump's success) during the campaign. Another reason for an election do-over.) Both Taiwan and Israel may soon be thrown "under the bus".

A partial change in topic. Today Psaki was asked a question by a reporter concerning the number of unaccompanied minors being held in "cages". I did not see that interview, but heard a sound byte. It seems that the consequent reporting of that event missed the real issue of what was going on. Psaki replied that she did not have the numbers being requested and that the reporter should ask the US Department of Homeland Security. Excuse me, but DHS is under the authority of the President (Biden), so either she should have had the numbers or said that she would "circle back on that". Biden ran on a campaign of "transparency", that is the issue, and the Biden administration is not being transparent at all. Fortunately for Biden, he has a friendly press that did not challenge Psaki for that atrocious answer. Had this occurred with Trump, the press would have "raked him over the coals". Additionally, the Biden administration will not allow the media to inspect the living conditions of the "cages". So what are they hiding?

Following-up on "Election Do-Over!!!" theme. Biden was able to "win" the election by hobbling together an unstable coalition that appears to be unraveling as the Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is no longer the over-arching glue holding the coalition together. Both Newsom and Cuomo are in trouble. Additionally, it appears that responsibility for the nursing home deaths investigation may be gathering "steam" and spreading to states other than New York. During the 2020 Presidential campaign and election these deficiencies were effectively suppressed from public scrutiny. Using one example, "Whataboutism'" in isolation can not be used to assert that the election was "stolen", but it appears that we have enough "small" examples when added together would justify such a conclusion.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Biden called Harris "President Harris" again today. I wonder if he knows that he is the President?

I knew when I voted for Trump the first time that I was going to approve of his domestic policies if he carried out even some of his campaign promises but he floored me with how adept it was at foreign policy. The progressives of the world didn't like him but he got the respect of the people who could be dangerous because they were convinced that if he drew a line and they crossed it, there would be repercussions unlike with Obama who just kept baking up and drawing new lines. Trump didn't make empty threats. He didn't have to. Now, I keep waiting for China to invade Taiwan or Kim to "accidentally" drop a test missal on Guam or Japan. It is worse than wondering what country Bush and Obama were going to invade next.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Biden is making sound decisions based on credible intelligence which Trump intentionally chose to ignore because he is a comunist totalitarian sympathizer who admires Putin. I hope our Justice Department convicts Trump and several others of Treason, or any other felonies that will put him and his cohorts away for many years. Why don't all you dumb Republicans move to Texas and seceede from the Union as the Republic of Texas?

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Why don't all you dumb Republicans move to Texas and seceede from the Union as the Republic of Texas?
Yes, because the liberal coastal elites have done a great job with California and New York. They have completely distoyed education and the economy of any state they run.

California and New York should be exiled from the Union until they clean up their act.

Thankfully we are recalling that liberal stooge from California!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why don't all you dumb Republicans move to Texas and secede from the Union as the Republic of Texas.
Who are you calling a Republican:( You're new here so we'll cut you a little slack. We don't call people names and we don't attempt to stifle their speech. I know this site is hosted in the UK but they do recognize that people might have different opinions. If you have something constructive and hopefully specific regarding some decision that Biden made that Trump made differently we're all ears. Otherwise you might want to confine yourself to FB and Twitter where free speech is not allowed and we won't be there to annoy you.

Just FYI, you don't call a murderous dictator out publicly when the man has nukes to throw at you. Putin was forced to respond and so called Biden out. Now if Biden doesn't have a public debate (I think you know he wouldn't last 5 minutes), he's going to have to back down and the whole world will know he's lost it even if you don't. You've obviously never read Sun Tsu or Machiavelli. If you had, you'd know that the first rule is to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You have no idea of what Trump's private conversations with Putin covered. But, we DO know Obama's position with the Russians because he said it on an open mik -
"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility AFTER the election" And After the election, Obama allowed Putin to invade Ukraine.

PS, when you filled in your ballot, did you know you were voting for Harris for President:)

Personally, I would have preferred that Trump build a wall around California instead of across the Mexican border. Keep the creeping crud of Marxism contained.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
There's is some good news on this Friday, CNN's viewership is down 50% since President Trump left office. 🍺cheers.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Must be why they are pressuring the cable providers to stop carrying Fox:):):)

When you have an agenda and you think your readership is stupid, you lie. But, eventually the Kool Ade wears off and people wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I would DEFINITELY pay to watch that!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The effort to recall Governor Newsom is underway in California. That recall effort requires that people sign a petition, or for the sake of this "Election do-Over!!!" thread a ballot. Attached is a recently released document (Cumulative Statewide Summary as of 03/11/21) from the California Secretary of State that shows that 18.33% of the signatures are invalid, or to use another politically charged word: "fraudulent". (As an aside, Democrats have forwarded HR-1 to the Senate to remove voter integrity requirements. Additionally, signature verification for a Newsom recall (state level) is considered appropriate but was not for a Presidential election (national level).)

Given that 18.33% of the signatures have been determined to be invalid, by extension one can project that this error rate could also apply to a normal election and to other states. The Democrats have been extremely aggressive in demanding that signature verification requirements be removed. That creates an opportunity for fraud. If 18.33% of the voters can't be verified as legitimate, can an election be considered valid, especially if it is close? From memory, voter integrity was a major concern with the elections in Georgia and Pennsylvania. Or in any state were unsolicited mail-in ballots were mass-mailed to every address.

Caveats:
  • Using one state is not a representative sample where a review of the data proves anything. Just points to the existence of "bad" data. That would need to be investigated before the election results could be verified.
  • Given a normal election, how many of the "fraudulent" votes cast would have been by Democrats or by Republicans would be an unknown. So it is possible that the Democrats, could still have "won". But since Democrats vehemently opposed voter integrity rules, one has to be suspicious.

Attachments

• cumulative-newsom-heatlie.pdf
    195.4 KB · Views: 106

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Can we get to the chick president already, this is getting sad.

Yawn. Yet, another vile example of how biased the press is for Biden and against Trump. Too bad the gullible public was swayed to vote for Biden (assuming the votes were legitimate) based on unrelenting pro-Democratic propaganda.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Good luck with all your desperate futile efforts. I am laughing at all the Republican crazies because they're living in a dream world and the demise of that party is near.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Good luck with all your desperate futile efforts. I am laughing at all you Republican crazies because your living in a dream world and the demise of your party is near.

Again, not many Republicans on this forum. But there are a few ex-Democrats. Conservative does not equal Republican, just sayin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom