Election Do-Over!!! (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:28
Directories deleted in the most honest election ever, say it aint so Joe.

1620955606864.png

1620955562811.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:28
Is there a website that is tracking the progress on this?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The evidence continues to mount that the 2020 Presidential election was "won" by BIden through selling the gullible electorate a fraudulent narrative that the Covid pandemic did not originate from the Wuhan lab as Trump implied. Anyone accepting that possibility was declared a conspiracy nut case by the left leaning news media and the Democratic Party and condemned. Unfortunately, that false narrative by the left leaning news media and the Democratic Party worked to "elect" Biden. In the video below note the comments by Mollie Hemingway. To bad that "winning" an election on a fraudulant narrative won't justify an election to-do.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Stepping back from all the details for a moment, think about the scenario:

1. In a world of 196 million square miles, 195 nations, and 7 billion people, COVID originates, without dispute, in a specific place in that world - a city called Wuhan, China.
  2. In that same Wuhan, China tells the world "it happened because of an infected animal being eaten from a wet market".
  3. In that same Wuhan, not far from where the Wet Market is, is a Lab where virologists have been studying COVID and testing ways to make it more dangerous.
... And the Democrats convinced, seemingly, almost their entire band of followers that #3 was just one big, coincidence. Nothing related in any way!

Do you just scratch your head sometimes ?!?

Add this to the list of things where liberals try to tell us not to believe our eyes. Ironic, since "Science" is (supposedly) based on observation.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:28
@Isaac I concur with everything you said. Trump was right. It is Kung flu. While it may be possible that it came from the wet markets, it does seem an extraordinary coincidence that a coronavirus test lab was proximate to the outbreak. Factor in the 3 hospitalised lab workers in November 2019 and it doesn't paint a very rosy picture. Is there solid evidence regarding the alleged 3 hospitalised lab workers and if so, are they known to have had Covid, or is it unknown?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Is there solid evidence regarding the alleged 3 hospitalised lab workers and if so, are they known to have had Covid, or is it unknown?
I did hear one Chinese spokesman say that the illnesses were not known as COVID and it was that time of year, so a few illnesses among staff members would be expected.

Have no idea about the reality of it - just heard that one (expected) thing.

I'll bet the police have firmly "informed" those lab staff members what will happen to them if they speak to the press without CCP permission! Poor people, caught in the middle this.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:28
It won't be long before China will look at the US as having gone too far to the left.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
When the world wakes up, watch the US get blamed for the funding rather than the Chinese for the sloppy leak (giving them the benefit of the doubt that the release was not intentional) and secrecy that kept the world in the dark for way too long. No wonder the deep state wanted to bury this at all costs.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The pithy conclusion: "Sadly, the truth usually emerges not because of the press, but despite it." Unfortunately, the truth is now emerging after the election. Too late for the Republicans. To quote the Washington Post's byline: "Democracy Dies in Darkness". Much of the media, including the Washington Post, purposely and with malice turned off the lights.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
The pithy conclusion: "Sadly, the truth usually emerges not because of the press, but despite it." Unfortunately, the truth is now emerging after the election. Too late for the Republicans. To quote the Washington Post's byline: "Democracy Dies in Darkness". Much of the media, including the Washington Post, purposely and with malice turned off the lights.

That's a great article. Trump did me a favor, and I appreciate it, because of his "fake news" slogan, I actually became openminded to the issue and by doing that, I realized how deceptive the MSM actually was. I had sort of known it a little, but nowhere near what I now know. I think Trump's slogan made a lot of people think about it and start digging.

For all people make fun of Fox News, I think they are absolutely fantastic & I don't mind saying so. The ONLY major news source where I hear the things the MSM won't tell me about. They're not perfect, of course, but I have to remind people that IF they contained as many lies and misleading stuff as the other news networks do, you'd know about it - because it would be plastered all over CNN every day. And it's not. I know, because I still read FOX and CNN top to bottom every day. The worst CNN can come up with is something like "Fox News Downplays January 6th Report", like once every six mo. But the opposite is not true - going the opposite direction, you find stuff all the time - and HUGE stories, really important stuff....

It's crazy. I wish the consciencious people of the world would find it in themselves to all stop using Facebook, Amazon and Twitter. These companies need to face harsh consequences. Sorry, don't mean to be judgy or preachy (and it would be hard! I.E. I do use WhatsApp, so....), but it deeply disturbs me to see these companies producing billionaires and "indispensable" to the world, by trashing truth and free speech and becoming political mouthpieces for the left. Truly "sick & wrong" ...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
For all people make fun of Fox News, I think they are absolutely fantastic & I don't mind saying so. The ONLY major news source where I hear the things the MSM won't tell me about. They're not perfect, of course, but I have to remind people that IF they contained as many lies and misleading stuff as the other news networks do, you'd know about it - because it would be plastered all over CNN every day. And it's not. I know, because I still read FOX and CNN top to bottom every day. The worst CNN can come up with is something like "Fox News Downplays January 6th Report", like once every six mo. But the opposite is not true - going the opposite direction, you find stuff all the time - and HUGE stories, really important stuff....
I agree, Fox News comes closest to valid reporting. There are times where my eyes role :rolleyes: :sleep:. The anchors are clearly reading from a script to denigrate the Democrats. But then the Democrats deserve that denigration. Unfortunately reading from a script is a turn-off. :( I have essentially skipped watching Hannity, since much of what he covers duplicates Carlson. Ingraham is hit or miss, due to bed time and also covering news that has been repeated over the day (but not as bad as Hannity). When I watch her, I usually do that in the AM over breakfast. The wonders of technology, the ability to watch a show when you want to.

PS: Mark Levine had an excellent show tonight. It was about the political persecution of those participating in the mostly peaceful rally for American values on January 6th. Essentially, the US Department of Justice is hunting them down and putting them in jail and keeping them in jail for minor offenses with no bail options. Yet the left wing rioters/looters, in places like Portland, OR, are being immediately released if arrested and are not being charged by the federal government for more grievous offenses. Moreover, Democratic politicians have been supporting the rioter/looters, but they hypocritically condemning those expressing free speech by participating in the Jan 6th rally. Obviously a two tier justice system, depending on political orientation.

Since posting this video became available. The video only covers the first seven (7) minutes of the program.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
the political persecution of those participating in the mostly peaceful rally for American values on January 6th. Essentially, the US Department of Justice is hunting them down and putting them in jail and keeping them in jail for minor offenses with no bail options. Yet the left wing rioters/looters, in places like Portland, OR, are being immediately released if arrested and are not being charged by the federal government for more grievous offenses.
Yes, this is a despicable and deeply disturbing thing. We should be up in arms about it.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The audit grinds on.
Bennett and others involved with the “audit” have not released any information on results. They are expected to be released in a report at some time after the recount's conclusion.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
My favorite most amusing left-wing complaint, is when they whine on and on about "we're watching what they're doing but we can't figure out what they're looking for! They're not telling us!"

Talk about trying to manufacture something to complain about related to the audit. So they're staring right at them watching every move they make, which means they would clearly be able to see if anything bad was being done, but that's not good enough. They're deeply Disturbed that the people that they are watching won't tell them what they're thinking or looking for. Hahaha it doesn't get any funnier than that in my opinion.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yes, hopefully.
When I heard about Abbott's plan for his own Wall, and upon hearing many governor's strategies over the last few years, it really impresses me that State Governors have a lot of stuff in their toolkit! Many I wouldn't even think of.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Elections are not necessarily "stolen" by simply manipulating the ballot counting. Elections can be manipulated to achieve specific outcomes through the framing of the news, otherwise known as propaganda. Below is an admission by Psaki that the White House is working "cooperatively" with Facebook to suppress "misinformation" and only allow disclosures from "trusted" sources. Orwellian Newspeak for actively censoring news that the Biden administration does not want the public to hear. Or, "He who controls the message, controls the masses".

Psaki's admission, is post-election. Nevertheless, Her explosive and ugly admission memorializes the fact that the Democrats have had an ongoing long-term relationship with the media to censor and manipulate stories to the detriment of Republicans. As one example, the efforts of Trump administration to develop a vaccine for Covid were either suppressed and/or vilified by the media. This was the underlying reason for creating this thread originally.

Evidence, even though it is now post-election, continues to accumulate that the Democrats were successful in manipulating the election in their favor. Even worse, through Psaki's disclosure, is the fact that the Democrats are now blatantly and officially using the power-of-the-state to control messaging to unjustly further the Democratic Party's political agenda. What are the implications for the upcoming mid-term elections in November 2022?

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
We need new social media, run by conservative. Of course a conservative owner of that would allow all points of view!

I want to see a study that shows political preference by career industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom