Election Do-Over!!! (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:38
I think your going to see it greatly expanded. My daughter and I walked in to vote early and were the only 2 people there. It took less than 5 mins. How do you beat that?
Local municipalities have control over how they conduct elections. There is no need for anyone to ever have to stand in long lines and wait hours to vote. The polling places are staffed by volunteers. It is simply a matter of making more, smaller sites available. People who live in cities where they are treated like cattle should vote for new local officials. Even at prime time on election day, I wouldn't expect to be in line more than a half hour.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Local municipalities have control over how they conduct elections. There is no need for anyone to ever have to stand in long lines and wait hours to vote. The polling places are staffed by volunteers. It is simply a matter of making more, smaller sites available. People who live in cities where they are treated like cattle should vote for new local officials. Even at prime time on election day, I wouldn't expect to be in line more than a half hour.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
The only recourse for conservatives and Republicans in the suburbs are to vote early and vote often 🤷‍♂️ and never ever allow democrat oversite in the suburbs period. If you want to win you need to beat them using their own ideals. You literally have to flood the next election with as many BS votes as possible, that way it will be obvious what needs to be done.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 08:38

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
"Easier to vote" is a false umbrella mantra for the gullible. "Easier to vote" sounds noble, but it is a hidden "dog whistle" for eliminating voter vetting. The lack of voter vetting promotes opportunities for fraud. And to think, Democrats with great (false) solemn sanctimony claim they are upholding the integrity of voting. That's bull.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It wasn't that many years ago when the so called fact checkers on the left were fearful of the the Venezuela cheat machines known as dominion. But predictable they have embraced the strongman Hugo Chavez cheat machine.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
I think I might agree with that one! The laziest people in the USA all vote Democratic. The easier you make it (let's just make it telepathic shall we?) the more D you will see - it's not a secret.
Tell that to the rednecks down the road in Westside Jacksonville living in their trailer parks with Trump flags on one side and Confederate flags on the other and yards littered in Budweiser and Natty cans living on ss.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
And yet, the facts remain that every time we make more accommodations for late ballots and ballots with errors in the doing of them, they overwhelmingly favor Democrats. It is what it is. (You have noticed that D's love it, and R's don't....Right?)

There are dumb people on both sides, but on one side overwhelmingly is the people that seem to benefit from making it a more forgiving process.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Tell that to the rednecks down the road in Westside Jacksonville living in their trailer parks with Trump flags on one side and Confederate flags on the other and yards littered in Budweiser and Natty cans living on ss.
Those living in large urban centers with broken families, poor education, high unemployment, gang-bangers, and dependent on government welfare vastly outnumber rural rednecks.

Look at the voting sequence. Initially Trump was winning (were the rednecks live), but then the urban vote came in to push Biden into the winning column.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Look at the voting sequence. Initially Trump was winning (were the rednecks live), but then the urban vote came in to push Biden into the winning column.
Fox and the Rev. Moon's reporting has done you a great disservice.

For at least a week or so before the election when the reports of the number of mail in ballots were discussed the talking heads spoke of the "Red Mirage" on election day. Were you not paying attention or did they not report it thinking their audience couldn't understand it? I've posted about it several times but I guess you didn't get it.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Now, now, folks. Let's step out of the fray for a moment and remind us that I initially never said "Democrats are stupid". I was not saying Democrats are lazy, as much as, most lazy people are Democrats. Obviously a huge logical difference.

All I was pointing out is that rules and accommodations that favor "extra-special help", or that forgive mistakes, i.e., people who cannot seem to get a bubble, signature and stamp correct by a certain date that is known for 4 years ahead of time........Those rules largely favor Democrats. Surely there isn't disagreement on that. It isn't all that rude to point it out, because again, I am not saying Democrats are dumb or lazy. Just saying most lazy people seem to vote Democrat, as we all can see by the various sides and their respective efforts targeted to favor them.

You can also say "Okay, Republicans aren't necessarily racist, but most racists vote Republican". I wouldn't disagree with you on that, it's kind of a known fact, since Republicans are stricter on immigration and they also tend to see "systemic racism" as more of a "bad choices" issue, so that means the people they attract are going to include racists, as well as all those (many!) who aren't racist, but merely had the legitimate belief - and it's quite legitimate, if sincere.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Donald Trump admitted on Monday that making it easier to vote in America would hurt the Republican party.
Trump never said any such thing. It is the media yet again, twisting what he did say. But we don't "fact check" the left wing media.
Hypocrisy reigns!

For at least a week or so before the election when the reports of the number of mail in ballots were discussed the talking heads spoke of the "Red Mirage" on election day. Were you not paying attention or did they not report it thinking their audience couldn't understand it? I've posted about it several times but I guess you didn't get it.

That was a cover story because the fix was in and the people who did the fixing were going to have to somehow explain why Trump would be ahead until they manufactured enough bogus ballots to push Biden over the top.

I don't know if any of you watched any of the hearing today where Giuliani and team presented some of the evidence they had gathered. I was looking for a report on it and this popped up. It is one of the worst pieces of reporting I have ever seen. It says absolutely NOTHING about the evidence the legal team presented, It is all about the OPINION of the writer. One of the items mentioned in the conference but NOT in the report on the conference was that the number of ballots received was hundreds of thousands higher than the number sent out. I don't remember the numbers exactly (which is why I was looking for a report, silly me) but it was something like 1.8 million mailed out and 2.5 million counted. This is Pennsylvania's OWN data. Can someone please explain to me why this and this alone is not a problem? If there was no other issue, how could this result be certified?????? Where the hell did the extra 700,000!!!! ballots come from? Oh, I know, the "food" truck that came in after they shut down the counting site around 10:30.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Whether Trump did or did not say anything concerning whether making voting is easier would be to the detriment of Republican; it is nevertheless true. Making voting "easier" is an invitation to fraud hidden within an umbrella of other factors. That is why Democrats are rabid about promoting that mistaken concept. Why do you think the Democrats are filing lawsuit after lawsuit to tweak the laws, such as allowing late votes and unverified votes to count? Democrats seek any means to obfuscate the vetting of voters. Vote early, vote often!

If Democrats actually cared about the integrity of voting, as they claim; they would welcome strict controls over voting and they would welcome Republican review. Instead, of transparancy Democrats obstruct to hide what is potentially behind the "curtain" from scrutiny.
"Easier to vote" is a false umbrella mantra for the gullible. "Easier to vote" sounds noble, but it is a hidden "dog whistle" for eliminating voter vetting. The lack of voter vetting promotes opportunities for fraud. And to think, Democrats with great (false) solemn sanctimony claim they are upholding the integrity of voting. That's bull.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I don't know if any of you watched any of the hearing today where Giuliani and team presented some of the evidence they had gathered. I was looking for a report on it and this popped up. It is one of the worst pieces of reporting I have ever seen. It says absolutely NOTHING about the evidence the legal team presented, It is all about the OPINION of the writer. One of the items mentioned in the conference but NOT in the report on the conference was that the number of ballots received was hundreds of thousands higher than the number sent out. I don't remember the numbers exactly (which is why I was looking for a report, silly me) but it was something like 1.8 million mailed out and 2.5 million counted. This is Pennsylvania's OWN data. Can someone please explain to me why this and this alone is not a problem? If there was no other issue, how could this result be certified?????? Where the hell did the extra 700,000!!!! ballots come from? Oh, I know, the "food" truck that came in after they shut down the counting site around 10:30.

Or maybe its more misinformation

PA.jpg

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
False. If it were a "myth" Democratic layers wouldn't be spending big $$$ and filing endless lawsuits to obfuscate the voting process. Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I guess if you're too stupid to know how to get a free photo ID from the DMV and you're too stupid to know you need to register to vote and you're too stupid to know when election day is every year, and you're too stupid to mail your mail-in vote early enough to arrive by election day, maybe you also need help filling out your ballot:) Maybe Lucy can set up a stand -- Help with ballots 5 cents Although, I hear in Omar's district, you get paid $200 for giving up your mail-in ballot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom