Election Do-Over!!! (1 Viewer)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:24
No, that was dumb but we all know that people running for election say things that make their supporters happy or that will convince non-supporters to vote for them (wait'll you see all the about faces Biden takes). That doesn't excuse the chants. I'm pretty sure he didn't start them. They would have been started by someone in the crowd but he should have shut them down.

I was referring to the comment he made where he promised to NOT investigate Hilary once he took office. I was bummed because I think she should have been prosecuted for playing fast and loose with secure emails among other things. Other people have gone to jail for lesser crimes but not a "Clinton". She's Teflon just like Bill. But I agreed with Trump's decision because taking down Hil would inevitably lead to the Clinton Foundation and that would take down Bill and reflect very badly on Obama and at the time, I was willing to go for peace rather than retribution. NOT THIS TIME.

The problem of course is that time is of the essence and judges with TDS are squashing motions to preserve evidence!!!!! Why was it necessary to wipe the voting machines this weekend? The answer is obvious, they couldn't take the chance of anyone seeing the code. If they were innocent, there would have been no corruption to find. Destruction of evidence is itself evidence of a crime. It won't undue the election but those people need to go to jail. Maybe they were paid to take one for the team. Maybe Biden will pardon them next year.

And of course the ironic part is

The problem of course is that time is of the essence and judges with TDS are squashing motions to preserve evidence!!!!!
You really need to keep up with the news. Tune in friday.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:24
1606791220637.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Another story that should have been published on October 30th instead of November 30th. Tucker Carlson had a long segment on keeping the schools open. He provided a clip of Trump speaking to that in July. Over the subsequent months the complicit media denigrated Trump for advocating that the schools be kept open. Today Carlson showed a bunch of clips on people demanding that the schools be re-opened.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
In 2016 Trump specifically said that he would not pursue prosecution of Clinton. However by 2020, he's ready to prosecute Obama if he can and I don't blame him. 4 years of 24/7 hatred and obstruction is more than anyone should have to bear.

Don McGahn should lose his law license. Who would want a lawyer who talks about his client the way he did. So much for trust. I'm sure you've said things in private to people you trusted that would make you look bad if it were interpreted as negatively as possible on the front page of some newspaper.

But, it was OK for Obama to have his IRS persecute conservative charities and it was OK for Obama to have the FBI tap the phones of conservative reporters. I think he even jailed one. Trump says stupid stuff but in case you haven't noticed, he doesn't actually do the stuff he talks about. Why he says stupid stuff is beyond me but I don't much care what he says. I actually care about what he does.

Hypocrisy reigns!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I ordered some shoe cleaning supplies from Walmart online to be delivered to the store. They sent me an e-mail back stating "Don't forget to bring a valid government-issued ID"

Wow, Walmart is 100% more secure then our voting system.

BTW doesn't that disenfranchise millions of Walmart shoppers and probably racist to boot?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
BTW doesn't that disenfranchise millions of Walmart shoppers and probably racist to boot?
Yes!!

I believe the reasoning goes something like this:

1. I tend to always forget my ID.
  2. I belong to an ethnicity of some kind.
  3. You require an ID.
  4. Since I tend to forget my ID, you requiring it adversely impacts me.
  5. You have adversely impacted an ethnicity of some kind.
  6. That is systemic racism.
See? it's easy to get from 1 to 6. You just have to accept that I refuse to undertake any self improvement exercise that might solve the problem!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I didn't include the Fox version because that would be "fake news".

Trump won't prosecute Clinton, supporters rip 'broken promise' - The San Diego Union-Tribune
Donald Trump Won’t Push to Prosecute Hillary Clinton, For Now | Vanity Fair
President-Elect Donald Trump won't prosecute Hillary Clinton over emails | Miami Herald

The problem the left has always had with Trump is that they take him literally but not seriously. The man is NOT a politician. He doesn't know he's not to speak in a stream of consciousness. He doesn't know that he's supposed to tell PC lies to hide what he actually thinks.

Trump thinks that Clinton deserves to be prosecuted for her security lapses and possibly for her use of the Clinton Foundation to collect money from foreign nationals while she was Secretary of State and I agree. His decision to not pursue the prosecution was purely political but he believes today that she should have been prosecuted for her crimes. Keep in mind that Obama told Hilary in no uncertain terms that keeping the CF active while she was Secretary of State was a no go so she agreed to shut it down. Clinton can't be prosecuted for Benghazi but that was what tipped the scale for the people who didn't care about the careless security and personal enrichment from selling out her country using the CF. Benghazi just proved she was a bad choice to take the midnight phone call. American lives were not her top priority. And then she lied to cover the whole thing up but that didn't work.

The personal server was intended to cover up her interactions regarding the CF. She knew that if she used a government account, it would be subject to FOIA regulations. At least with the private server, she'd have a chance to delete anything incriminating before "complying" with any request. She also was pretty sure that she wouldn't be blindsided by an over inquisitive DOJ or FBI because she was part of the in-crowd.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Trumps olive branch didnt last long did it.

I am glad to see your pro law and order though since the veil on the trump dynasty is about to get lifted.

Are you up to date on AG Barrs announcement today?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Trumps olive branch didnt last long did it.
The real question is where is the Biden "olive branch"? After four years of unrelentless lambasting Trump as an illegitimate president, it is up to the Democrats to put an end to this divisiveness. Biden called for "unity", "healing", and and saving "soul of America". Instead of putting out the olive branch, some Democrats are actually calling for criminal and adverse civil actions against Republicans. One aspect of this is the creation of an "enemies list". Just demonstrates that Biden and company are simply blowing smoke and will continue their four year hideous effort of unrelenting lambasting of Republicans.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Hopefully it takes a long time before the left has any creditability with law-enforcement.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Now you love Barr :D All over the map.
No, i think he's corrupt actually.

I think if laws were broken in the last 4 years (regardless of party) they should see the light of day, as should any of the state laws broken.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
What makes you think healing doesn't include punishing wrongs?
Playing word manipulation games. Those who would be persecuted by Democrats would have a right to defend themselves by obstructing Democratic inspired witch-hunts. So when one advocates "healing", I would assume that implies a degree of forgivenss so that the cycle of hate does not fester and continue. Proposing "enemy lists" just keeps those hatreds alive and keeps the cycle of divisiveness ongoing.
I think if laws were broken in the last 4 years (regardless of party) they should see the light of day, as should any of the state laws broken.
That must mean that all those pushing FISA abuse in 2016 and the Russia hoax should all be prosecuted.

AG Barr protects Durham probe with special counsel designation
Attorney General William P. Barr on Tuesday announced that he had given special counsel status to the prosecutor investigating the origins of the Russia collusion probe, assuring the investigation can’t be squashed by presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Hard to believe anyone would site Huffington Post as any sort of reliable source. They are just below tabloid and slightly above toilet tissue.
Probably below toilet tissue. There is a local Safeway brand I really like.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Probably below toilet tissue. There is a local Safeway brand I really like.
Speaking of TP.

The latest toilet tissue scare didn't seem to materialize at least not in my neighborhood. Has anyone else noticed the latest covid-19 surge seems a little weak? The scary videos of hospitals with fuzzy victims is starting to look like stock footage to me. Almost like a Hollywood 3 camera shoot equipped with scary music and crazy chyrons.

I'm not saying it isn't true, but we have to rely on disinformation coming from CNN and other propaganda sources.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom