Epson et-2750 (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 19:09
Anybody know how to scan from Epson et-2750 to computer? I have done it a few times but forgot how.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:09
Don't have that model, but I know that you can download a "toolkit" from Epson that would let you scan if you ran it. I did that for my ET-4760.

Once you have downloaded and installed this kit, you would have a program available to you. On my Win10 system, you click the lower-left Windows icon and then scroll to the E section. You can expand the icon that says "Epson" and (for me) run Epson Scan 2 utility.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 19:09
Don't have that model, but I know that you can download a "toolkit" from Epson that would let you scan if you ran it. I did that for my ET-4760.

Once you have downloaded and installed this kit, you would have a program available to you. On my Win10 system, you click the lower-left Windows icon and then scroll to the E section. You can expand the icon that says "Epson" and (for me) run Epson Scan 2 utility.
My Win 10 lower-left icon E section doesn't have Epson icon. Where else might find epson kit?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:09
If you had installed the kit, it would have gone under "E" so I don't know where else you would have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom