Exclude Column in the combobox (1 Viewer)

Ksabai

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:03
I have this following Access Query

SELECT tblcontract.DtShip01 AS ShipDate, tblcontract.ContNo, tblpayments.SMonth
FROM tblcontract LEFT JOIN tblpayments ON tblcontract.ContNo = tblpayments.ContNo
WHERE (((tblcontract.DtShip01) Is Not Null) AND ((tblcontract.ContNo)=[Forms]![Payments]![ContNo]));

UNION SELECT tblcontract.DtShip02 AS ShipDate, tblcontract.ContNo, tblpayments.SMonth
FROM tblcontract LEFT JOIN tblpayments ON tblcontract.ContNo = tblpayments.ContNo
WHERE (((tblcontract.DtShip02) Is Not Null) AND ((tblcontract.ContNo)=[Forms]![Payments]![ContNo]));

UNION SELECT tblcontract.DtShip03 AS ShipDate, tblcontract.ContNo, tblpayments.SMonth
WHERE (((tblcontract.DtShip03) Is Not Null) AND ((tblcontract.ContNo)=[Forms]![Payments]![ContNo]));

UNION SELECT tblcontract.DtShip04 AS ShipDate, tblcontract.ContNo, tblpayments.SMonth
WHERE (((tblcontract.DtShip04) Is Not Null) AND ((tblcontract.ContNo)=[Forms]![Payments]![ContNo]));

It Shows me all the Ship Dates from tbl Contract, i want the Ship Dates in the tblPayments to be excluded and the rest to be shown in the combo box.

Request someones help.

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:03
So if a ShipDate is also a date value in tblPayments, don't include that date in combobox list? What is name of date field in tblPayments? What is name of that UNION query?

Ksabai

Registered User.
Local time
Yes SMonth in tblPayments is also a Date Field. I want only ShipDate04, ShipDate03 and ShipDate02 to display in the combo box if Shipdate01 is in SMonth for that particular ContNo

Hope iam clear now

Ksabai

Registered User.
Local time
Tried

Not In (Select Nz(SMonth,'') from [tblpayments] Where ContNo = [Forms]![Payments]![ContNo])

But Not Working

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:03
Why not simply set the Column Width of the Columns showing the Ship Dates from tblPaymentsto to 0?

Linq ;0)>

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:03
You don't want DtShip01 record if DtShip01 = sMonth? So include that criteria in the first SELECT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom