Solved Expand Details Section To Join Page Footer To Fill Empty Space (1 Viewer)

Juett

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:03
Hi Guys,

I have a report that contains a report header, page header, details, and page footer sections.

The page headers and footers are fixed at the top and bottom of the page, which is A4.

The details section contains a basic subreport that populates when the main report is opened. My issue is this....the details section expands according to the sub report content, which can vary in length (number of rows of data). This means that I often get a large empty space between the details section and the page footer. I want to close this gap by have the end of the details section always expand to meet the top of the page footer, removing the empty space.

The reason....I need to have a green background across the entire report, and this empty space is white! If it was white - this would not matter at all.

I cannot find a way to get this to work. In essence I need every empty space on the A4 page to be filled by the reports content, by expanding the details section to meet the page footer on every page.

Can this be done?

Thanks very much for your help.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:03
Hi. Just a thought... You could try putting a solid green color image as a background for your report.

Juett

Registered User.
Local time
Ohhh....nice idea! I will try that

Juett

Registered User.
Local time
Worked like a charm - thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom