Export the filtered in the query to database (1 Viewer)

azhar2006

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:23
Hello guys
I have a crosstab query in which I use a combo box on a form to filter that query. How can I export what is filtered in the query to another database located elsewhere on the computer? Thanks to all . This is an example attached

Attachments

• ANo.accdb
    520 KB · Views: 220

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 10:23
Why not just link to that query from the other DB?
Then any changes will be reflected in the other DB without any extra work?

azhar2006

Registered User.
Local time
Aha, thank you very much for this question. Thank you for replying to my topic. What I want to do is to create multiple and separate databases (Access file) for each specific entity.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 10:23
Aha, thank you very much for this question. Thank you for replying to my topic. What I want to do is to create multiple and separate databases (Access file) for each specific entity.
My question is still valid I believe?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hello guys
I have a crosstab query in which I use a combo box on a form to filter that query. How can I export what is filtered in the query to another database located elsewhere on the computer? Thanks to all . This is an example attached
Create another query with something like the following SQL and just execute/run it.
SQL:
SELECT * INTO TableName IN 'C:\FolderName\OtherDatabaseName.accdb' FROM ExportQuery

azhar2006

Registered User.
Local time
Create another query with something like the following SQL and just execute/run it.
SQL:
SELECT * INTO TableName IN 'C:\FolderName\OtherDatabaseName.accdb' FROM ExportQuery
Thank you very much with all my heart my dear friend @theDBguy

azhar2006

Registered User.
Local time
You're welcome. Let us know how it goes.
Very good my friend, look at the attachment, and if there are some modifications you can make, I hope for your generosity, my friend . Can I change the access messages to messages that I choose?

Attachments

• ANo.accdb
    436 KB · Views: 237

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Very good my friend, look at the attachment, and if there are some modifications you can make, I hope for your generosity, my friend . Can I change the access messages to messages that I choose?
Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom