Solved Filter symbol appearing from nowhere (1 Viewer)

Jordonjd

Local time
Today, 03:10
Hi everyone,

A bit of a random question, a filter symbol has appeared on my form, it even shows up in design view. I have deleted all the objects, tried copying to form and it is still there, i cant select it or move it at all. Has anyone come across this before?

1626362195469.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:10
Just a thought, have you tried rebooting your machine, in case it's a video adapter/memory problem?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 02:10
Just a thought, have you tried rebooting your machine, in case it's a video adapter/memory problem?
I get a partial display left over from Quicken now and again. I get rid of that by just closing Quicken.?

Jordonjd

Local time
I'll give it a try in a bit,
Im pretty sure i've rebuilt the form from scratch before and he popped up again at some point, might be something im doing

Jordonjd

Local time
Good morning,
Well rather embarrassingly rebooting the pc seemed to have the desired effect, how could i forget rule one of IT helpdesk, IT crowd is running through my brain now.

anyway, thanks for the advice

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 18:10
Good morning,
Well rather embarrassingly rebooting the pc seemed to have the desired effect, how could i forget rule one of IT helpdesk, IT crowd is running through my brain now.

anyway, thanks for the advice
Jolly good! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom