Fishing expedition by 1/6 commission (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 04:36
Taking Trump's tax returns by force and then releasing them to the public sets a really bad president. Sure hope payback happens.
That reminded me of another bad precedent, Biden's refuse to "protect" Trump's documents subject to Executive Privilege. Which I will link here to bring the two thoughts together. The Biden administration is clearly disclosing information, that should be protect by law, to criminalize Trump. The Biden administration, built on a glass house, should comprehend that their tossing of "stones" to criminalize Trump may come back to shatter their glass house.

Biden Refuses to Protect Executive Privilege

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:36
1672015645345.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The Democrats have gone out of their way to vilify and denigrate this mostly peaceful patriotic rally. The "true" attempts at insurrection consisted of the Russia Hoax, the Mueller Witch Hunt, and two unjustified impeachments. Based of anecdotal evidence it can be speculated that Jan 6th may have been a false flag operation. This is ripe for investigation. Memorializing, Jan 6th, as the Democrats have done is totally repugnant. How this disingenuous narrative remains alive is incomprehensible.
Below are some quotes from persons commenting on the article above.
"Funny how the police nationwide are pigs and racist thugs, but the police guarding the Swamp dwellers are heroes. The Left can't even get a narrative right. LOL"
Where's Ray Epps a known instigator - why isn't he in jail ? Where are the National Press reporters losing their jobs since they reported a false claim that policeman were pummeled and killed with fire extinguisher? Where is the list of fbi/cia officiants who were at the "insurrection". Where is all the Capitol video footage that they refuse to release? Where is Pelosi and Washington DC Mayor Bowser's testimonies as to why they refused Nat'l Guard in the days leading up to this large rally? Why was the J6 Committee allowed to refuse chosen republican members?
If now, 2 years since this “event”, you still think that it was an “insurrection”, then you need a dictionary and a history lesson…
Laughing so hard at them...... In their little echo chambers, they probably haven't found out that the whole thing was orchestrated by Nancy Piglosi and the leftocrats. The evidence is there. Let's see what our feckless house of representatives is going to do about it.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Is it safe to say your not going to read any of the transcripts or watch the videotaped interviews?
Ray Epps' interview was long but a good read.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Tucker Carson reviews the lies generated by the Biden administration and Democrats for what transpired on Jan. 6th.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Seems that the now defunct Jan. 6th committee continues to "accidentally" release, to the public, private information that should not be disclosed.

And in a similar vain, Democrats have been rabidly foaming at the mouth concerning Trump's possession of "classified" documents, which may or may not be justifiable. Now it turns out that Biden (along with H. Clinton) has possession of "classified" documents, which may or not be justifiable. So where is the FBI raid on Biden's home? Where is the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate?

These incidents continue to demonstrate that Democrats lack self-awareness. Not only that, but virtually everything is now recoreded in one form or another and Democrats pretend (virtually unchallenged) that these recordings are actually non-existent.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Not to mention that the President has the ability to un-classify ANYTHING with just a word whereas the others do not. They have some authority as department heads but it is not unlimited as the President's authority is.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
ability to un-classify ANYTHING with just a word
A little side-note to this... When Tom Clancy wrote "Hunt for Red October", he mentioned the term "SOSUS", a program Bill Clinton declassified just before the book was released. Logic dictated that the author had his research well before the declassification so he was debriefed by the NSA to find out where he got his info.

Skip ahead to 2008 when I was interviewing for a job with Oceaneering who, at the time, provided some support to that program. Having read that book and recently retired from Naval service, I was familiar with the term. During the interview, they talked around the program using words like underwater surveillance instead of "SOSUS". So when I used the term during the interview, the hiring panel "clutched their pearls" and informed me that I would have to obtain my security clearance and be "read in" before they could talk to me about it. In a rare moment of wisdom, I nodded and went on with the interview.

Afterwards, I spoke with their security manager who told me that although the info was out in the open after Clinton declassified it, GWB had RE-classified it as Secret and therefore anybody who has been "read-in" could not talk about it unless it was in a secure space with cleared personnel.

That is the US Gov at it's finest...

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Gee, maybe the government could make a lot of money by marketing the technique they used to get the cat back into the bag:rolleyes:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
There are some on these forums who continually moan on about the republicans did this, the Democrats did that, the mid term elections were fixed etc etc.
Why don't they get off their fat bums and run for election in some way? Instead of continually complaining and moaning on as if they know what they're talking about, which is usually hearsay and biased rumours with no proof.
My father had a good phrase - 'put up or shut up or do something about it'.
Col

I'm confused. What else can we do, other than vote and speak about?

You cannot really be serious about saying every single human being dissatisfied with their political situation must run for office, so I trust that was a moment of annoyance (which I don't blame you).

Honestly, this Watercooler politics talk should not bother you @ColinEssex
I've heard for years that the whole advice "Don't discuss Religion or Politics with people in [work, school, friends, etc]"....Is uniquely American.
That people in (Europe, UK) are better able to handle it - talking politics all the time without being savage with each other, nor losing friends.
It's one of the things I believed was quite good about (Europe, UK), and that Americans ought to learn.

Politics is life, because politics (the modern version, any way) governs just about every aspect of life.
Literally the noise I am hearing right now (traffic on road behind my house) is governed by a city Law that tells me how much space must be between my house and the street! The dog sitting next to me has to be Licensed. And so on and so forth.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
@Steve R. these are my two favorites, so hilariously true:

"Funny how the police nationwide are pigs and racist thugs, but the police guarding the Swamp dwellers are heroes. The Left can't even get a narrative right. LOL"
If now, 2 years since this “event”, you still think that it was an “insurrection”, then you need a dictionary and a history lesson…

The one that regularly makes me laugh out loud is "insurrection" and "perilously close to losing our democracy"

I would be so curious to talk to someone, face to face, who actually believes that the US military can defend itself against major nations' military might for a hundred years, but that a few hundred people armed with a total of maybe a firearm or two and a few baseball bats (yes, sorry, I left out the Taser and the slingshot!) came "perilously close" to overthrowing the US government.

I'm just fascinated to know how their brain actually works! (literally how it functions from day to day).

Do they also think Biden's dogs have come very close to chasing the Pentagon out of Washington forever?
Do they think Vermont could take over the world?
Do they think MSNBC is "news" ?

..etc

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@Isaac: Some of the videos that I saw simply showed a lot of people walking around the Capital building like tourists. Of course there was some video of people kicking and screaming, but the video record (based on the limited videos that I saw) did not indicate that the "tourists" in the Capital were out to destroy anything. Had it been a BLM/Antifa riot, the capital would have been burnt down. Recall that the BLM/Antifa rioters attempted to destroy/burn down St. John's Church and also attempted to deface monuments with their "peaceful protest".

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Had it been a BLM/Antifa riot, the capital would have been burnt down. Recall that the BLM/Antifa rioters attempted to destroy/burn down St. John's Church and also attempted to deface monuments with their "peaceful protest".

And that's just a super tiny fraction of the violent criminality and harm that happened over the last few years all coming from the same ideological bucket.

I also remember a crowd who tried to burn down a police station while police were inside after they first tried to lock the doors from the outside

That's just ONE thing - and what I just described, to me, is at least 10 times worse than everything that happened on Jan 6th. Literally just ONE thing!
Now extend that one thing to the weeks/months before and the weeks/months after, as I believe it was connected to one of the months that left-wing criminals, explicitly egged on by political Democrats, literally physically occupied large swaths of American cities, cutting off government control. So the liberals get together to coddle and appease them and promise to send them more free stuff. Gosh. Can anyone say "parenting style" ??? Don't negotiate with terrorists, a wise man once said.

It boggles the mind that anyone can look at those opposing series of events and conclude the big one is January 6th..

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The one that regularly makes me laugh out loud is "insurrection" and "perilously close to losing our democracy"
Maybe they should watch the videos of the revolt taken in Brazilia a few days ago.
Do they think MSNBC is "news" ?
At least one of them thinks if everyone on Guam stood on one side of the island it would tip over:(

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Will they get released? Will Democrats and the "deep state" claim they can't? I suspect that they will fight making the videos available since it would demonstrate that their carefully constructed narrative was nothing more than well curated propaganda. Additionally, that they were "hiding" the movements of the government informants through the crowds. (Ray Epps anyone ????)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom