For every "Y" value in column check value on left and reference to other worksheet and paste values (1 Viewer)

Bean Machine

Local time
Today, 02:47
Hi All!

I am struggling to build functional code to essentially check range B2:B34 in worksheet "Driver" for any "Y" value and then check the left value, for example "1a" then check if any headers match in the "Calculations" worksheet and paste the four values below that header to a worksheet called "Test". Examples below.

This is where I want to iterate through to check and see where "Y" values exist

pli example.png

These are the values on the "Calculations" worksheet I want to cross reference and paste to the "Test" worksheet if a match is found
calculations.png

Finally, this is how I would like the values to be displayed, side by side for any match found
paste to test example.png

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 14:47
explain the result plz.
where does a2=1, b2=1, c2=0 comes from.

Bean Machine

Local time
Today, 02:47
explain the result plz.
where does a2=1, b2=1, c2=0 comes from.

Hi,

That was just an example of how I want the values to paste. So for example, 1a is selected as "Y" in the "Driver" worksheet so I would want it to take the values found under the header "1a" in the "Calculations" worksheet and paste those four values in the "Test" worksheet. Hopefully this explains it. I was just trying to provide a visual example of what I want the end result to look like.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 14:47
but see cell A3 (1b) it is "N", how come on the result it is 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom