Form and Subform/combo Box not pulling up all the records i want (1 Viewer)

G

gxis

Hey guys i created a form which lets you bring up STATS of Employees using the combo boxes. Basically the way it works is that you select a entry from the 1st combo box, then using a query as the Source for the 2nd combo box it narrows down the entries for the 2nd combo box. This narrows it down another 2 Combo boxes, etc...

This is the basic layout for the Form and Subform:

-------------------------------------------
Supervisor (1st combo Box)
Team Leader (2nd Combo Box)
Employee (3rd Combo Box)

Start Date (4th Combo Box) REFRESH-BUTTON
--------------------------------------------
SUBFORM-RECORDS THAT COME UP
SUBFORM-RECORDS THAT COME UP
SUBFORM-RECORDS TAHT COME UP
--------------------------------------------

Everything works fine until I try to bring up the record for the EMPLOYEE other then the 1st Date entered in the TABLE i created. After i select a different Date from the START DATE combo box and hit REFRESH, No record shows up???

Any suggestions on what might be the problem?
Like i stated before the record for the 1st date of whichever i select Employee is coming up but other than date nothing else is coming up.

For basic structure of the form-subform, I used the SOLUTIONS sample Database that came with Microsoft OFFICE 97 which teaches you how to narrow down records with combo boxes.

G

gxis

If you guys want to see the Form and the way i set it up to help find the problem, Just email me at: cabb321@mail.com and i'll send you a link where you can download the Form/Database

R

Rich

Please don't post the same question more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom