Format Form Caption (1 Viewer)

LanaR

Local time
Today, 21:08
I suspect I know the answer to this question (and it is "NO") already, but just wanted to check;

Is it possible to format the Form Caption, i.e. to change the colour of the text, partially or wholly, or bold /italic it?

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 19:08
the Caption on the Title bar?
maybe a little of API.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 06:08
Is it possible to format the Form Caption, i.e. to change the colour of the text, partially or wholly, or bold /italic it?
arne answered. the answer to almost anything in computing is YES. but there is a question to ask:

1) why go through the trouble of doing sophisticated work like this just to accomplish such a small goal when you create your own forms and style them however you want in access to get exactly what you're asking?

LanaR

Local time
the Caption on the Title bar?
maybe a little of API.
Thanks, I was thinking if it were possible that it would be something along those lines

Last edited:

LanaR

Local time
arne answered. the answer to almost anything in computing is YES. but there is a question to ask:

1) why go through the trouble of doing sophisticated work like this just to accomplish such a small goal when you create your own forms and style them however you want in access to get exactly what you're asking?
Why such paternalistic concern over how I choose to spend my time :unsure:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:08

Hi LanaR,
I have selected the option to ignore this particular users comments, as I find them practically worthless, and often inflammatory. It's an option you might like to consider.

LanaR

Local time
Hi LanaR,
I have selected the option to ignore this particular users comments, as I find them practically worthless, and often inflammatory. It's an option you might like to consider.
Thanks, for the heads up Uncle Gizmo :)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 06:08
well geez, I didn't find it THAT worthless. you didn't even ask me how to create your own form. I was trying to save you time and effort. after all, that's how people create value in business. never mind then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom