Formatting within a text box - possible? Ideas?? (1 Viewer)

hmoritz72

Local time
Today, 00:08
Here is my predicament... I have a database that organizes supplemental insurance information. The numbers aren't complicated, but they are asking for some very pretty and elaborate reports for their customers.

Here is how one sentence might look:

"Each year our company name analyzes your group insurance renewal which, under your company's name current contract with current insurer is effective on renewalmonth 1, renewalyear."

The formatting is non-negotiable. The problem is if I do all separate text boxes, can I make a text box move to accomodate a growing text field? OR
Is there a way to format within a text box? THAT would be awesome!:rolleyes:

Other options I am willing to explore: exporting information into an existing Word document but the users need to be able to save and keep the data, but I am unfamiliar with how to do this (meaning retain formatting and be able to have a Word document that doesn't forever refer back to data in Access that may have bookmark errors if the user were to email it.:eek:

HELP!!! I am under a time crunch and am at a complete loss as to how to continue. If anyone knows of a sample database that would show me how to fix this issue, that would help me out too!

Thanks in advance:p
hmoritz72

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:08
Hi hmoritz72

What does conditional formatting give you to accommodate your request.

Which version of MS Access are you using?

If using the mail merge sceanrio then when it finalises the letter it shouldn't use bookmarks when sending out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom