Forms and report (1 Viewer)

Tech

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:47
Hi there.

I was wondering if there is a way, using VBA or something, where, if a customer hits an "add to basket" button on the form, the title, PID, and price is placed automatically in a report?

I got the button(s) to work on the form and it adds the price, great but now, for an invoice, is it possible to do so using the same button?

thanks

D

DJN

Create a query with the three fields, title PID and price. Create a report based on the query. In the On Click event of the command button, add DoCmd.OpenReport "Your ReportName, acNormal

Do you really want to do it after adding each item to the basket. This will print the report each time an time is added to the basket?

David

Tech

Registered User.
Local time
hmmm...me newbie :p

no, what i thought was that, everytime the user hits the add button, it prints the title, pid and the price on the report, then, when done, the user hit's finish and the report is printed out, so everything or how ever many thing the user is gonna buy, all will be shown on that report (like an invoice)...if possible....but i don't know if it is

Tech

Registered User.
Local time
any one??? please??? due 2morrow......just need to put this in as an xtra feature

expublish

Registered User.
Local time
As DJN said the report needs to be based on something - what you want to do is better done using ASP. Can take a long time to explain doing that so get a book if this is what you want to do.

This project sounds suspiciously like A-Level Computing to me :)

Scott

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom