Forms and Subforms On Access Pages (1 Viewer)

Jul

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:34
:confused: Hi everybody. I have started trying to be a little more creative and making my systems a little more what the big boss where I work would like to see. I have set up an Access Data Page, with one form on it where the user would enter some required information, which is saved into a table for me to monitor (date, time, unit, spec reviewed, name etc). What I was hoping to do, was have on teh same Page, a subform or another form, where the user would reference that other form, when doing their entry. Basically, they are entering that they looked at a certain spec so if they produce the wrong item, or use the wrong materials, we can say well, you looked at this spec, or so you say.....Does anybody have any suggestions on how this can work? Or even if it is at all a possibility. Thanks!

Dennisk

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:34
If I remember rightly Access data pages are a load of sh*t. I think the concept was dropped after access 2000. The problem with the technology was that you required a licensed Active X control on the target machine.
Use ASP or something similar.

Jul

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:34
We only use Access 2000 where I work, would it still be a waste? And not to sound totally dumb, but what is ASP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom