Forms/Subforms (1 Viewer)

sahmad

Local time
Today, 10:13
I am trying to create a form with two synchronised subforms but am having problems. My form is based on a table (A) and my two subforms are based on two further tables (B and C). Table A has a many-many relationship with table B which further has a many-many relationship with table C. I can manage to create a form which is synchronised when table A has a one-many relationship with table B and table B has a many-many relationship with table C. However I cannot do this when there is more than one many-many relationship between these tables. I would be grateful is someone could provide some code or direct me in some way so as to create some. Thanks in advance.

S

Shawn Wysocki

I'm sorry I don't have a answer for you, but I do have the same problem, but haven't gotten as far as you. I did set up the relationships, but what i want is to be able to open one form and then open othe forms off the first form which are attached to other tables but depending on what in entered into the firat field of the first form will automatically pull up the related data in the second form corresponding to info entered in the first field.
If you don't mind, if you hear anything, or if you gather any info pleas e-mail with it.
@ shawnwysocki@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom