Freelancer (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 06:00
I have tried to post a project on Freelancer but the site is not working. Anybody know an equivalent site.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hi Dick,
Are you trying to hire someone or are you looking for a job?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you want dirt cheap people who will claim to "know" Access and who don't speak English very well, use Guru.com. Otherwise, maybe we can give you enough help to do it yourself or one of us might be available to take a project.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
If you want dirt cheap people who will claim to "know" Access and who don't speak English very well, use Guru.com. Otherwise, maybe we can give you enough help to do it yourself or one of us might be available to take a project.
Thank You for the referral and for people here. I will definitely check into Guru, as I preferer to pay for it. My project is way over my head. I have had difference projects made, sometimes even something I don't need, but just as a learning experience.

You keeping warm up there. I have a son that lived on the Cape. When ever it gets below 60 here in FL, I email him and tell him I am freezing.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
People here work for money if you need them to. Be veeeeeeeeeeeeery careful of people you hire from Guru. Anyone who knows how to make a table using the Access GUI will claim expert knowledge of Access.

Weather has actually been fairly warm this week. It is overcast now but still 50 degrees. Yesterday, it was sunny and in the 60's. The trees are drab and most of the leaves are down so it isn't pretty anymore.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
People here work for money if you need them to. Be veeeeeeeeeeeeery careful of people you hire from Guru. Anyone who knows how to make a table using the Access GUI will claim expert knowledge of Access.

Weather has actually been fairly warm this week. It is overcast now but still 50 degrees. Yesterday, it was sunny and in the 60's. The trees are drab and most of the leaves are down so it isn't pretty anymore.
50 not too bad, actually good for up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom