Go DAWGS! (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 13:57
It's how we pronounce "dogs" down south...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:57
'bout time someone brought 'Bama coach Lou Saban down a notch. He left LSU some time ago by bailing to Alabama and in so doing, muddied his name in this neck of the woods. I'm not necessarily a college football fan but it was a good game. I knew that some folks were going out of their minds when the "pick-six" happened in the 4th quarter. Some of the fan shots showed minor-grade insanity under way among the Georgia crowd, including one shot from the Georgia stadium where the game was on their Jumbotron display.

I can't prove, but strongly suspect, that today will not be a highly productive day in many offices in Atlanta. Hangovers tend to do that.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
'Bama coach Lou Saban down a notch.
He has been a thorn in my side for quite some time at LSU and UA. I almost went to bed after UGA fumbled on in their own red-zone resulting in the go ahead TD. But I held out an watched one of the best 4th quarters in NCAAF I have ever seen.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Defense wins championships and although both were great in the first half, dawgs D were able to keep the pressure on Bryce Young. Stetson showed some real poise after that fumble call which was a big factor in those 4th quarter points. Both teams have some really great players on defense this year and this was a fun one to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom