Grading (1 Viewer)

rykid16

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:57
How do I make something that will grade someone on an A,B,C scale on their performance.

rykid16

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:57
No on Access. Like if I wanted type in 4 I want it to show up as A. 3.3 as B+...etc.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:57
My question was how would you do it on paper?

I asked that question because you don't appear to have much idea of what you want to do.

How do you expect to get a sensible answer from someone if you don't even know what you want yourself!

So have a think about my question sit down with a pen and paper and write out how you could do this. After performing this process you will have something to discuss on the forum and that will make it much easier for you to arrive at a sensible solution.

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:57
No on Access. Like if I wanted type in 4 I want it to show up as A. 3.3 as B+...etc.

I believe that what Uncle Gizmo meant was that how you do it with a computer is directly related to how you would do it on paper.

You will need a multiple Case Operation, so use google to look up IIf, Switch, and Select Case and determine on your own if either of those options is able to complete your task.

-- Rookie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom