Grasshopper (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:08
There are over 10,000 species of grasshopper!

So it could well be possible that David Carradine who played "Kwai Chang Caine" in Kung Fu was actually a grasshopper!

I found this intriguing piece of information, (not about David Carradine being a grasshopper No!) The info that there are 10,000 species of grasshopper in this excellent piece by Heather Heying.

I also discovered that a bulldozer is not what I thought it was, and I definitely discovered what a woman is, but I can't really explain a "woman" for obvious reasons....

I regularly listen to the podcast by Heather Heying which she does with Bret Weinstein, who I understand is her husband. They do a podcast together called:-

"DarkHorse Podcast"

I started listening to them in the Dark Horse Podcast which they setup to generate an income after they had their lives practically cancelled by the university where they worked. They were manipulated and stitched up by both their colleagues, bosses and students, none of whom have my respect.

And I'm not talking about them simply losing their jobs and status, No, they were drummed out of the community, chased away, had to move out and set up house somewhere else because they were in fear of their lives, that's what this pandering to these distorted perverted WOKE people who try and control our lives do and have done and will do again. Just wait until they come for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom