Happy New Year (1 Viewer)

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 04:56
Here's wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2011. I hope that you and your families enjoy good health.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Yesterday, 20:56

Attachments

• smileyHappyNewYear.jpg
    smileyHappyNewYear.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 552

jamesmor

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:56
Happy new year guys! Stay safe out there tonight!

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 04:56
A wonderful and glorious New Year to all you folks! Celebrate in style ;)

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Tonight? It is the morning of December 30th here. Does your location only have 30 days in December? :D:confused::eek::):rolleyes::p

Chipper, remember Australia is almost a full day ahead of the U.S. and for the Pacific Time Zone, England is about 8 hours ahead.

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
Chipper, remember Australia is almost a full day ahead of the U.S. and for the Pacific Time Zone, England is about 8 hours ahead.

I know, Bob. Just pulling his chain. I have many friends in Ireland, Scotland, Italy and various other countries. In fact, here on my desktop I have clocks and weather gadgets for 6 different locales, just so I can keep track of it!

Happy New Year to everyone, no matter WHERE you are! Hope your 2011 is prosperous and exciting!

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
I know, Bob. Just pulling his chain. I have many friends in Ireland, Scotland, Italy and various other countries. In fact, here on my desktop I have clocks and weather gadgets for 6 different locales, just so I can keep track of it!

Happy New Year to everyone, no matter WHERE you are! Hope your 2011 is prosperous and exciting!

No problem - wasn't sure. Also, Windows 7 has the ability to have up to 3 clocks in your system tray. I use that at home and have Melbourne and London as my 2 other times. I wish Windows XP had that because I find myself wanting such at times here at work (but I can't install any other software of my own).

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
No problem - wasn't sure. Also, Windows 7 has the ability to have up to 3 clocks in your system tray. I use that at home and have Melbourne and London as my 2 other times. I wish Windows XP had that because I find myself wanting such at times here at work (but I can't install any other software of my own).
Hmmm... did not know that about the 3 clocks in the system tray. I have been using desktop gadgets. How do I set up the clocks there? Thanks!

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Hmmm... did not know that about the 3 clocks in the system tray. I have been using desktop gadgets. How do I set up the clocks there? Thanks!
Click on the date/time in the system tray so it pops up. It should show you an analog clock there alongside a calendar. Click on the link at the bottom which says "Change Date and Time Settings." When it pops up there is an ADDITIONAL CLOCKS tab.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Yesterday, 23:56
Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping your 2011 is prosperous and exciting! After all, you only have a couple years left before the world ends. :D

ChipperT

Banned in 13 Countries
Local time
Click on the date/time in the system tray so it pops up. It should show you an analog clock there alongside a calendar. Click on the link at the bottom which says "Change Date and Time Settings." When it pops up there is an ADDITIONAL CLOCKS tab.
Thanks. Missed that entirely.

Adam Caramon

Local time
Yesterday, 23:56
Happy New Year to all. Get those resolutions that you're never actually keep ready.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
I resolve to never have any resolutions..... but if I resolve that, didn't I just make a resolution that I resolved never to have?

..........doesn't ..........com........pute.........must.........<EXPLOSION>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom