HasContinued property (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:37
I have tried the following if statement in the format event of every section of the report (substituting the various section names) but have never had it return true. The group headers will repeat when the section is continued on the next page but I'd like them to give some indication that the section was continued. Any help for me?

If Me.GroupHeader1.HasContinued Then
Me.txtComPeriod = Me.txtComPeriod & " - Continued"
End If

R

Richie

Hi Pat I believe "Solutions" has an example of what you want to achieve with a little adaption should work.
HTH

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:37
The solutions example does not use the HasContinued property (nor do any of the examples in rptsamp97). It uses a count of the number of lines to determine whether to show "continued" or not.

Has anyone successfully used the HasContinued property to recognize that some report section has continued on the next page?

R

Richie

Sorry Pat I thought it may have been a viable alternative, I had a similar problem to yours and tried using the pages collection without success and didn't know about the hascontinued property however after your post I checked it out and solved my own problem I think the answer to your post lies within the section I tried this quickly and it worked:
Private Sub GroupFooter0_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
If (Me.Report.Section(0).HasContinued) Then
Me.Text30.Visible = True
Else: Me.Text30.Visible = False
End If
Something along those lines should work for you.
HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom