Hello from UK (1 Viewer)

FishCop

Local time
Today, 00:40
Hello everyone!

I am Luke, a Marine Biologist from England, UK. I work for a local Fisheries Authority where i get to do lots of exciting stuff like chasing fishermen across the sea in fast RHIBs - i also do a lot of work with our data management.

I taught myself some vb to make a program we now use for recording work hours etc (its huge, clunky and still a little buggy :banghead:) after loosing nearly all of my hair i actually came to enjoy it. I can know use it to do some pretty cool things.

I have only recently started using Access though - i have been able to combine my vb knowledge with Access and done some pretty cool stuff already - now i really want to push the boat out so i thought i would join you all to get a real insight into how to use Access better.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Luke

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
Hello FishCop, Welcome to AWF :)

Sounds like you have an interesting job there. ;) Where in England are you?

I hope you find this site interesting and informative. Good luck with your project. :)

FishCop

Local time
Hello there!

Yes very interesting job, very varied, lots of interesting characters too...

I live in Norfolk (East coast of England), in a town called King's Lynn.

Many thanks for the welcome,

Luke

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:40
Welcome Luke! My daughter lived near you (by our standards anyway) in Bury St Edmunds for about 3 years. Back on this side of the pond now.

pr2-eugin

Super Moderator
Local time
I live in Norfolk (East coast of England), in a town called King's Lynn.
Really? That is where my ex-girlfriend is from. She never took me there though, so I broke up with her. Lol. Just kidding. Will have to come up sometime. ;)

Ramlov

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:40
Hallo there...

Nice of you to join us... Hope you will find what you seek :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom