Hello World, Carol from Berlin here (1 Viewer)

Carol_Berlin

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:02
Good afternoon everybody,

my name really is Carol and I live in Berlin in Germany. I work for the German Administrative System and am responsible for Office, Visio and Project.

We are changing from a pre-2007 Version of each of these products to the 2013 Version, which means that life will not be boring for the next three years or so, until the dust has settled.

VBA should also be fun, when I look at the information from Microsoft.

I would really appreciate any contacts with tissues and/or experience of such a huge jump. I have some really basic questions which I'll plant in another part of this forum.

Hobbies?
Programming, sewing bags, photography, making jewellery, doing "boys stuff" at the German Technical Aid group (4m radio, setting up and running a radio station in emergencies, crawling round in mud, drilling holes in walls, cutting metal, dragging people out of holes, drinking girlies beer, etc.), reading, hanging around in forums (fora???), blogging, looking for a house. Basically everything a 51 year old woman does in her spare time. ;)

Let us see how we get on together. From what I've seen so far it should be fun and helpful for me.

All the best from not so sunny Berlin :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom