Hi All! (1 Viewer)

zoey1210

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:36
I was first introduced to Access when I went back to school in 1995 and that's the version I learned on. I was not then and am not now even close to a programmer using it. I just dabbled in it enough to make very simple databases for data entry letting Access do the work for me. We have Access 2007 at work and I'm still not used to where everything is. The only thing I use it for now is to export our accounting system data into it so I can pull out reports for my boss because they don't offer enough flexibility in the accounting system for the reports he wants. Now I'm trying to create a very simple time card entry database to use at work. They currently keep track in Excel but they need different hours worked reports throughout the year and would like to be able to have the data in a database so they can pull reports out. I've got the base done but can't figure out how to get a few things accomplished so I will be posting here to see if anyone can help me figure this out.

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 16:36
Welcome to the Forum.

I am sure we can help with Time Management. It is fairly simple if you set the rules correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom