Hiding Rows based on cell value (1 Viewer)

alleny87

Local time
Today, 00:44
I have generated a report with my entire list of personnel, and I have created a column that generates thier age based of another column using this:
=DateDiff("yyyy",[Birthday],Now())+Int(Format(Now(),"mmdd")<Format([Birthday],"mmdd"))

Now my question, im trying to hide the rows of those who age is older than 26. If thats not possible maybe highlight the entire rows of those under 26, i used conditional formatting to highlight the age, but not the entire row.

Not entirely sure where to begin or if its possible.
Appreciate any help

Holly_Associated

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:44
Hi Alleny,

I have a similar report for retirement ages and I used this if it helps...

You can highlight the entire row using conditional formatting. First, in design view highlight all of the fields/boxes in your row in detail, then apply the conditional format. It sounds like you've already applied this to one box, so just use the same with all boxes highlighted. Should be something like [Age]<26...

If you don't want to see those rows, you could make the criteria of the query so the data isn't selected for the report at all. Put your expression above in a column of the query design window with your other report fields then in the criteria box put <26.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom