How Different Programming Languages do the Same Thing (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 19:56
there is no solution. rich people support rich people. poor support poor. you are right. i guess what i say meant nothing.

Actually, not true. It doesn't mean nothing. We simply have to remember that the societal momentum that we have built up everywhere will be hard to change quickly - so we have to do things slowly and methodically, a little bit at a time, trying to make a small difference that one day might build up ENOUGH momentum to make a non-trivial difference. In terms of physics, you have "impulse and momentum" and it takes a lot of energy (impulse) to change a large thing's momentum. So that means a lot of little actions or a few bigger actions. This concept is visible in the BLM movement as well as other gatherings, though I am afraid to say that the thrust of BLM has perhaps been blunted by the leader of that group exploiting her position to engorge her personal wealth. (Saw that in a news article a couple of weeks ago.)

conception_native_0123

Local time
though I am afraid to say that the thrust of BLM has perhaps been blunted by the leader of that group exploiting her position to engorge her personal wealth. (Saw that in a news article a couple of weeks ago.)

everyone wants riches. that is sickness of america. ooh, i just put down usa again. sorry. i do not mean that. i just say that most people do what they do to get rich. makes me sad :(

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
ooh, i just put down usa again. sorry. i do not mean that. i

In this forum you can broaden your horizons and realize that the USA has no monopoly on greed and unscrupulous behavior. Consider, for example, the "Nigerian Prince" telephone and e-mail scams. Consider the phone scams originating from call centers in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and a few other places in that region.

If I have to tell you that your opinion is wrong, my FIRST comment wouldn't be about your despair over greed - it would be about where you think that greed is centered. Which is why I'm not being harder on you than I could be. You just have a geography problem.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 17:56
In this forum you can broaden your horizons and realize that the USA has no monopoly on greed and unscrupulous behavior. Consider, for example, the "Nigerian Prince" telephone and e-mail scams. Consider the phone scams originating from call centers in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and a few other places in that region.

If I have to tell you that your opinion is wrong, my FIRST comment wouldn't be about your despair over greed - it would be about where you think that greed is centered. Which is why I'm not being harder on you than I could be. You just have a geography problem.

Life experience certainly teaches us that feelings of greed are not limited by any means to the most wealthy...

conception_native_0123

Local time
In this forum you can broaden your horizons and realize that the USA has no monopoly on greed and unscrupulous behavior.

yes i probably have problem like you say. all i say is that usa is probably the cause of all of this. yes? i do not remember nigeria prince scam before america influence had problem in africa. am i wrong?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 17:56
Maybe greed is sometimes caused by fear, and sometimes just an addiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom