How to adjust DLookup box effectively. (1 Viewer)

copperfield

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:59
The latest Lam Dong travel experience.

Lam Dong is a city that always makes people want to come back once. Gentle, mysterious is what you feel when coming to Lam Dong right the first time. It can be said that Lam Dong is always one of the most famous tourist destinations in our country. You can see more >>> Travel Experience Lam Dong Self-Saving Latest

Especially, Lam Dong knows how to please people, when you are tired, the fresh tranquility here will help you have a great relaxing time.

If you like the experience, Lam Dong has countless places to help you discover. Because of the above, Lam Dong is always my favorite destination. Try coming to Lam Dong to have your own experience! Over the coming times, Lam Dong has also collected quite a lot of Lam Dong 2019 travel experience and I think it will be very helpful for you when deciding to visit this city.

I. Nice time to travel Lam Dong

When to travel to Lam Dong? Lam Dong is famous as a city with a mild climate throughout the year, the temperature here only ranges from about 18 to 25 degrees C. Perhaps with this climate feature, Lam Dong has a distinctive feature unlike the with any city in our country.

The weather here is divided into two distinct seasons: rainy season and dry season, each season has its own interesting that when exploring Lam Dong you will see it. If you want to choose a beautiful time to travel to Lam Dong, the period from July to December will be the most suitable time for you to fully experience the scenery here.

II. Nice places to play and visit in Lam Dong

Where to go when traveling Lam Dong? When you come here you will not have to worry about where to go and what to do. Because there are so many beautiful places in Lam Dong, it will not be easy to experience them all. Here are the places I have visited and I think if going to Lam Dong without visiting these places, it is indeed a great lack!

1. Valleys love

Valley of Love is a famous beautiful photography spot of Lam Dong. Not only is it an ideal place for couples to enjoy the scenery. The charming beauty along with the fresh space, the valley of love always makes anyone here be excited. This place is only about 5km from the center of Dalat city, so you can easily find this place without spending a lot of time searching.

2. Dalat Flower Gardens.

This is also a beautiful sightseeing spot in Lam Dong. It always attracts a large number of tourists thanks to the beauty of countless flowers. It can be said that Dalat Flower Garden is the most typical feature of the flower city because it focuses a lot of flowers from familiar types to those that only Lam Dong has. The most special point is that if you come here in December, you will have the opportunity to participate in Dalat Flower Festival. This is one of the biggest festivals of Lam Dong that every year on this occasion, tourists flock here. You can unleash to see the colorful flowers that are rare anywhere.

3. Madagui Forest Resort

Conquering and exploring are what you always want to look for in your trip. Coming to Madagui forest in Lam Dong, du lich viet, you will surely satisfy those hobbies. The scene here is a mix of mild weather and diverse terrain. This primeval forest contains many mysteries that will surely bring you many interesting experiences when traveling to Lam Dong.

*4. Pongour Waterfall

Pongour Waterfall also has another name: 7-storey waterfall here a place you should visit when visiting Lam Dong. Waterfall consists of 7 steps of stone steps leading from the mountain down to form an extremely majestic landscape. When you come here more or less you will be surprised at the monumental scenery of the nature here. In addition, if you like adventure, you can participate in some activities taking place here such as waterfall. It's a bit dangerous, but this is also an interesting experience.

You can read more >>> Useful Experience When Traveling Hue Newest

5. Linh Phuoc Pagoda

This is one of the places frequented by indigenous people and tourists also love it. Linh Phuoc Pagoda is known as a very sacred temple, so it is suitable for those who love spirituality. In addition, the space here always gives you comfort and lightness.
The sophisticated and sophisticated architecture is also a point that makes Linh Phuoc Pagoda a famous tourist destination in Lam Dong. The temple is located on Highway 20 at 120 Tu Phuoc, Trai Mat and only 8km from the center of Dalat city.

Last edited:

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 05:59
Is your field name called strEmpName?

Do not use the Me prefix if the source is on the control either.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 12:59
Me refers to the current form/report.
do not use it in expression (control source) of texbox.
it cannot be evaluated when used as control source.
remove it and instead is [Form].
[Form]/[Report] in context is same as [Me]

=DLookUp("UserAccess","tblEmployees","strEmpName = '" & [Form].[txtUsername] & "'")

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 00:59
Haven't had my first cup of java, yet, but I thought in referring to a Control on a Form, in a Control Source for another Control on the Form, you simply use the Control name surround by brackets:

=DLookUp("UserAccess","tblEmployees","strEmpName = '" & [txtUsername] & "'")

Linq ;0)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom