How to make a form into a user interface (1 Viewer)

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:52
I need to make a form into a user interface and I have no clue how to do that. I dont really know very much about coding or anything like that does anyone know of any place with examples on how to make a from into a user interface that will link into reports and forms in my database. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this I would greatly appreciate it.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 15:52
Are you talking about a switchboard? i think that is what you mean. there are numerous threads on switchboards. there is also a switchboard manager built into access. it can walk you through the design

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
Ok that is great I had no clue how i was going to do that that helps alot thanks.
Jason

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
What will i need to do to make say a link (im not sure if thats the right word show up on the main switch board.

jason2885

Registered User.
Local time
ok now I have a new problem I deleted my main switchboard from my forms in this database is their anyway to get it back in the forms in will not let me create a new one when I go to switchboard manager.

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 15:52
I do not know how to get it back, you can start a fresh unbound form and place buttons on it to open the respective forms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom